.::Herblore::. The Guide

lv3god

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a little addon for your guide :P

--

Red Spiders Eggs - Collect in Varrock sewers or under edge in wildy lv 3-4.

---

you can also get red s[pider eggs in karamja dungeon, (theres only one though but the tzhaar bank isn't far)

other then that great guide, i'm gonna try it when i go back members ::'

Hyper_Flare1.png

TY sworddude198 for the sig, u rock!

Great guide.

I'll just reiterate that Lleyta is very very quick for white berries. You just need elf crystal teleport for quick banking and you are set.

Also, Nardah is the best spot for chocolate imo. It is further away than the RFD chest, but it stocks up 25 at a time.

Good effort with describing where to get vials. I normally head over to ardy if I am on when there is a system reset to get all the vials there, but I forgot completely about mortton/shilo stocking up on them too.

Oh, and serum 207 is a brilliant way (infact the best) of getting rid of those tarromins. Save those limps for kuarm's.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Pretty good guide, maybe some improvements (I like the detail, it helps newer people- that's what it's for- but, it'd be also be great to have a little more [your effort seems to have died off near the end]

first off, a few corrections/questions

Newts suggestion of falador is under grown unicorns

Isn't there a good place for unicorns near relleka too?

What mortarnya shop stocks vials? You mean the mo'rton shop then going south the berg?

You may want to note the shop under the recipe for disaster stores FIFTY chocolate bars :), much better then any other method

Glory can be used from 30 wildy? I thought 20 was the tele max?

Isn't there a good place for unicorns near relleka too?

Yep to the east of the Fremmy village. It is between there and the slayer dungeon. There are also unicorn fawns there that don`t drop horns though.

What mortarnya shop stocks vials? You mean the mo'rton shop then going south the berg?

The only one there. It also sells construction materials. When you open up the shop you get the option of the general store or the construction material store, just choose the general store. Not many people use this store for vials at all, but since they are necessary for making serum 107, they are for sale there i guess.

Glory can be used from 30 wildy? I thought 20 was the tele max?

Try it. Ring of life also works from level 30.

Teleporting

Up to Level 30 Wilderness, an Amulet of Glory may be used or a Ring of Life will save you if activated. Other forms of teleportation can only be used in Level 20 Wilderness or below.

KB Sitation

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty good guide. Kwuarm is a fairly common drop from Fever Spiders. And a good place to get herb seeds and herbs is Manage Thy Kingdom (Miscilania [sp?])

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i have another way to get vials. it involves using the games room necklace. instead of teleing to the games room though, tele to barb assault. its good to take 5 or 6 necklaces.

then walk/run to the agility obstacle leading up to the light house. once at the light house buy a full inv of wf vials or vials. he stocks 100 of ea.

when full simply tele back to barb assault and deposit in bank. this keeps most merchants away because of the agility needed and the quest required. good for hi levs trying to economicaly gather wfvials.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Very good. Didn't check what your herblore lvl was, but it sounds like you have some experience in that area. Good job. When I get hunting 69, I'll try using this guide to lvl herblore.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

• 1 month later...

Very nice guide, it gave ms some tips. You can put in there that MTK is a good way to get birds nests.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

at the moment im trying this method and its working well, thanks for the hint on getting herbs from chaos druids, i was getting them from al-kharid warriors so im getting herbs twice as fast now,

nice guide 9/10

Hey. Haven't posted on your guide for a while, but I found a new and very fast way to get vials that I don't think many people use.

Taking the balloon from CW to Entrana and buying them there. They stock 50 and have 2 spawns on the counter.

You need 1 log to get there and a yew log to get back on the balloons. Using a log to get there and a duel ring to get back is even faster.

They stock 50 eye of newt as well, amking this the fastest way to get eye of newt as well.

• 3 weeks later...