[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dagganoth Kings Trip #18 - Mage/Ranged Hybrid w/ Sjakie

Not a bad trip, we got bashed around a lot when we entered so the trip was quite short. Still Sjak got a zerker so I got my runes back and bought 100 restores. <3:

07okt12202538nh8.png

Dagganoth Kings Trip #19 - Solo Maging Veracs

Good long trip, I managed 23 kills. No drops though.

Inventory Picture:

drytripdt7.png

Going on another trip later, with Skully. Hopefully some drops because duo isn't that profitable..

I was wondering why your title wouldn't change :o

Sweet Dk trips, overall some good profit or atleast enough to keep you going, eh? :) Keep it up, we all know it always pays out in the end :P

No title change because I'm a lazy so-and-so. :P

The 4.5m is a great boost to my bank. I debated whether to buy my cannon back, but Heph persuaded me to wait until at least 80 Slayer. I think I'll keep my cash pile loading up and might have enough for 70 herblore eventually. If that is the case then I'll get 70 RC via the ZMI altar. :)

Hehe, I was getting my bronze axe from Brimhaven for my iron task [which will get me 75 Slayer, watch this space], when I saw a D Imp. Shey not online, nor Rob so I entered blogscape chat. Mcneilp offered to come and he got 300 arrowtips! 150 each, Heph will fletch for me and I'll be 1.2m richer!!! makes up for the DK trip! \'

I've heard of the first one...

But what kind of player calls his character 'Dimp'?

And what drop is worth 3.6 million at Dks? If you split the money with 'Dimp' and Mcneilp...

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

And what drop is worth 3.6 million at Dks? If you split the money with 'Dimp' and Mcneilp...

Read the story. :P

I found a dragon impling wandering around Brimhaven and got Mcneil to come and catch it, 300 dragon arrow heads. I got my 150 turned into arrows and sold for 1.2m.

And Skully, I was online from about 11AM and you never came on, watching the football now and my Dagannoth slayer task is over...

I found a dragon impling wandering around Brimhaven and got Mcneil to come and catch it, 300 dragon arrow heads. I got my 150 turned into arrows and sold for 1.2m.

I was just trying to be funny :(

Guess I'm not funny :cry:

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

You are :P But Hartlar just isn't too bright :uhh: :P <3:<3:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

You are :P But Hartlar just isn't too bright :uhh: :P <3:<3:

:thumbsup: :P