More common clue drops?

Abyssalwhip

Ok many have been saying that the new trails have lowered the chances for clues but are they hightened again?

At hellhounds normally im 2-4 loads of food per clue now its 1\2 - 2 loads and this is probably at least 50 clues all together

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

dunno, i've done so many lev3 clues in slight hope of any 3rd age item but to no avail, so i've given up clues forever lol ;) i've gotten so much junk that i'm sick of doing them, one of them i even killed 5 uri's! 1 in wildy and i got rune junk -.- then the next clue i did, didnt even involve any fighting, 2 wildy trips to black castle search the crate, and i get a rune kite (h2) i think it's wrong.. i think the amount of effort/kills/places u have to go to should determine wot prizes u get

anyways i really dunno.. maybe.. maybe not \'

2vuhgcn.png

dunno, i've done so many lev3 clues in slight hope of any 3rd age item but to no avail, so i've given up clues forever lol ;) i've gotten so much junk that i'm sick of doing them, one of them i even killed 5 uri's! 1 in wildy and i got rune junk -.- then the next clue i did, didnt even involve any fighting, 2 wildy trips to black castle search the crate, and i get a rune kite (h2) i think it's wrong.. i think the amount of effort/kills/places u have to go to should determine wot prizes u get

*Looks at avatar* guess you make your money off dust devils insted lol (or whips)
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

i get my money from whip drops now :P officially retired from merchanting (4 years of dealing with nublets wanting their extra 50k or no deal rofl) also the d chain avatar was my first dragon drop ;p it was on a slayer task of 188 dust devils and got it on the 103rd, i ran out of food (melee) on the 101st, so i figured a couple more and i'll just change task, so i switched to range, killed 1.. was gonna tele but thought maybe 1 more for luck, and sure enuf i saw d chain XD couldn't believe it.. i killed 9.5k before tho.. so it realistically took me 9,603.. got it without wealth too (the ring is always cursed with me rofl)

2vuhgcn.png

First off, its random...second off...rune junk?!?...sure, 200k doesnt mean much to me anymore, but remember when it did? Also it adds up, doing clues is very profitable, and because its so random...it also doesnt get boring very fast...imo, doing clues is one of the more fun ways to make money.

w4M8t.png

First off, its random...second off...rune junk?!?...sure, 200k doesnt mean much to me anymore, but remember when it did? Also it adds up, doing clues is very profitable, and because its so random...it also doesnt get boring very fast...imo, doing clues is one of the more fun ways to make money.

Too true...i usually do clues too while doing slayer but overall i just usually get rune stuff to sell to all the edgeville runecrafters or pkers and stuff...decent other stuff every so often...never enough money though however to stick with it as my most profitiable money making method seeing as how after the first 150 clues or so after the new update its just about as monotonous as runecrafting is

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

My drops of a scroll have been extremely unpredictable since the newer rewards. It can range from 1 kill of a (monster I kill for clues) to about 180k exp worth of the (monster I kill) for a single clue, and mind you, those are Level 3 Scrolls

arrr i hate you peps. not really.

2k jellies and only 1 clue

400 blue drags no clue

100 irons no clue

50 bronze no clue

20 steels no clue

in total ive gotten 1 clue since the new clues

before i could get 2 or 3 lev 3s in 1 day

and these arent just random kills these were slayer(except steels sometimes they just atked)

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

After the big clue update I killed about 500 Hellhounds with no clue. Since the update on Monday, I got two clues from Greaters from two tasks. Now I am doing my third clue of my current Hellhound task with 134 out of 195 left to go.