playoffs tonight at 8PM Eagles Vs Saints who will win!?

demonworshiper666

post your before game comments now then after the game you can post the worst plays and best plays of the game.

also state who you think will win the match up and why.

I am an eagles fan \' and we've been through tough times in this season, an example mcnabb tearing his ACL in his knee. but i don't know about this game, the saints are good, they have Reggie bush for example and I'm just gonna let fate decide who's gonna win this game.

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

mcnabb tearing his ACL in his knee.

Oy! He was my fantasy football quarterback! #-o He racked up so many freaking points for me! He had 3 TDs per game back during the first 8 or so weeks.

Saints will win 30-13.

Sorry, but you guys only beat the Giants, the worst team to ever make the playoffs, by 3 points on a game winning field goal.

I said the Saints are going to the SuperBowl, and i'm sticking with my pick.

My guess for final score: Saints~34 -- Eagles~21 (Just a wild guess).

Btw, Colts just beat Ravens 15-6.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I said the Saints are going to the SuperBowl, and i'm sticking with my pick.

My guess for final score: Saints~34 -- Eagles~21 (Just a wild guess).

Btw, Colts just beat Ravens 15-6.

I hate the Saints. I want and think the Eagles will win.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

The NFL want the "Cinderella Story", "America's Team", New Orleans Saints to go as far as they can. The Philadelphia Eagles played the better football game, and were robbed by the refs. On 4th and 10, the Eagles sucessfully converted, but it was called back on a false start penalty that was not there. Every other false penalty I have ever seen blows the play dead, but this one did not. Many other penalties kept earlier Saints drives alive, including a bogus illegal contact penalty that changed a 2nd and 30 to a 1st and 10. All the NFL wants is for the feel-good story to go all the way, so they rigged the game. The Philadelphia Eagles deserve to be moving on, and would have without these bogus penalties!!! The NFL is RIGGED!!!!!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium

Philly Eagles all the way!!!

Rock kills rap!!

"Are you gonna live before you die?"

The NFL want the "Cinderella Story", "America's Team", New Orleans Saints to go as far as they can. The Philadelphia Eagles played the better football game, and were robbed by the refs. On 4th and 10, the Eagles sucessfully converted, but it was called back on a false start penalty that was not there. Every other false penalty I have ever seen blows the play dead, but this one did not. Many other penalties kept earlier Saints drives alive, including a bogus illegal contact penalty that changed a 2nd and 30 to a 1st and 10. All the NFL wants is for the feel-good story to go all the way, so they rigged the game. The Philadelphia Eagles deserve to be moving on, and would have without these bogus penalties!!! The NFL is RIGGED!!!!!

Way to copy and paste the exact same thing you made a new topic for...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well my Saints win!

And as far as your comment about the refs not calling the play dead on the false start penalty, EVERYONE said the sound was so deafening in the dome that no one heard the whistle. On every replay video the backup lineman CLEARLY moved early. The better team won and moves on the the NFC Championship game.

If your the type of person who need to blame someone for the loss, blame your coach for not going for it on 4 and 15.

GEAUX SAINTS !

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !