Qazer vs Nadril vs Freeman

Qazer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction would be nad, quazar, freeman (decending order). I found it interesting how both Nad and Quazar put themselves first in their topic titles, and how Nad now means two things.

Looking forward to the results guys, so get to work! :D

My prediction would be nad, quazar, freeman (decending order). I found it interesting how both Nad and Quazar put themselves first in their topic titles, and how Nad now means two things.

lol, thanks :P

heh, i'm getting this realy cool result out of my render. Kind of like an earthy type of abby :) Hope it works out :)

EDIT: well maybe, wasn't too fond of the earth one :D We will see! :P

heh, i'm getting this realy cool result out of my render. Kind of like an earthy type of abby :) Hope it works out :)

sounds cool, im gettin some good inspiration from your current siggy, maby i'll do something more.. techy than usual.

Looking forward to this abby, though its kinda late.. 1:30AM.. im off to bed.

I'll check yoo out in the morning and see what progress you's have made :wink:

sounds cool, im gettin some good inspiration from your current siggy, maby i'll do something more.. techy than usual.

Looking forward to this abby, though its kinda late.. 1:30AM.. im off to bed.

I'll check yoo out in the morning and see what progress you's have made :wink:

cool i insipered someone :oops: :lol:

Lol yeah, my abstract is turning out preaty good. Gunna actuly mix like 3 of the same render (just dif textures and stuff) and try to get the best look :D Atm which it looks like to be:

A firey one

Smoky, black metalicy one.

Earthy one.

:) :)

It's funny because that crap that the Stoked guy posted was garbage. And he thought I was talking about his signature. :lol:

:lol:

Yea i hate people like that, who think they are all good, but actually not, so they post in the middle of posts trying to show off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

It's funny because that crap that the Stoked guy posted was garbage. And he thought I was talking about his signature. :lol:

Keiphus you couldent contain yourself. You had to bring something up. Jeez.

anyway, good luck, again, i guess, lol.

EDIT- you to vlad money, before you know it your going to start another flame war, except i wont be in it. Gosh.

lol thats great :lol:

btw, my battle peice is turning out realy cool :D :)

ya all the garbage I say, well i see no 500x400 abstracts being made, just abunch of Garbage, please stop bringing me up in this when you post, is my name in the title? grow up.

Calm down don't want this one to get locked. neeb

anyways, should be done with mine tomorrow. Making finishing touches on text and stuff :D

same as last topic, this time... keep the * out flamers

I liked your comments about me on the last thread, good thing you typed almost as good as an 11 year old to show what real maturity is. I didn't think people could change within a day, but you can: from flaming someone who isn't even involved in the thread to setting a rule against all kinds of flaming in the next thread. Clap clap.

On topic: Good luck to all, hope to see some killer stuff here. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

same as last topic, this time... keep the * out flamers

I liked your comments about me on the last thread, good thing you typed almost as good as an 11 year old to show what real maturity is. I didn't think people could change within a day, but you can: from flaming someone who isn't even involved in the thread to setting a rule against all kinds of flaming in the next thread. Clap clap.

On topic: Good luck to all, hope to see some killer stuff here. :)

props, 11 year olds arent that mature. :)