Final Places Decided!

Led-Zeppelin

well since im brand new at this i dont think ill be winning but do you want to purches any of these for 50k or so each? each and if i do have a chance plz tell me and ill try even more but this is about the best i can do.

No offense, but since you're new at this and it shows I don't think you should be trying ot get him to buy those for 50k..none of htem are worth it. It's good that you entered and tried but dont' try and get him to buy something.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well since im brand new at this i dont think ill be winning but do you want to purches any of these for 50k or so each? each and if i do have a chance plz tell me and ill try even more but this is about the best i can do.

No offense, but since you're new at this and it shows I don't think you should be trying ot get him to buy those for 50k..none of htem are worth it. It's good that you entered and tried but dont' try and get him to buy something.

man wut eva dont be so mean. u hate my stuff just cause i ennter it man u hate 2 much! oh ya and offense taken!

man wut eva dont be so mean. u hate my stuff just cause i ennter it man u hate 2 much! oh ya and offense taken!

Theme for this sig comp is MUSIC!

UPDATE ::

Ok, for those of you who don't like the categories I specified, I will add some "Newer" bands that you can also make some sigs on;

Nirvana,

Van Halen,

Def Leppard,

Iron Maiden (Can play around with their groovy artwork for this one ;)).

Guns N' Roses,

or

AC/DC.

And also,

The Beatles,

and

B. B. King

Lol, hope that opens it up for more people.

newer.....lol

o hey just realised you put van Halen and, Nirvana in it

love Nirvana, Cobain's my hero (allong with Hendrix)

and Eddy van Halen is the Uncle of my best friend.. :shock: well atleast related in some sort of way thought it was uncle, i hear so much about it that i just ignore it.

you should get some great submission, you already have some , looking forward to the end of this contest so i can see every piece of art

signature_1.gif

It was a tad harsh, but I agree, you're stuff is good for your first sigs, but they're not worth a place in this comp, or 50k... And that flashing sig could give someone an epileptic fit :shock:.

Theme for this sig comp is MUSIC!

UPDATE ::

Ok, for those of you who don't like the categories I specified, I will add some "Newer" bands that you can also make some sigs on;

Nirvana,

Van Halen,

Def Leppard,

Iron Maiden (Can play around with their groovy artwork for this one ;)).

Guns N' Roses,

or

AC/DC.

And also,

The Beatles,

and

B. B. King

Lol, hope that opens it up for more people.

newer.....lol

Lol, thats why it in " " marks :P.

Oh, and also, if someone wishes, they could do a Muse sig, because I like them also.

samplegnr1.jpg

Nice, but insted of G&R make it GnR?

And yeah, I meant border insted of borser :?.

Keep the good entries coming everyone.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Please type like you're older than 5. I don't hate it, but you recognize that you aren't very good yet so I was suggesting that maybe you shouldn't expect to make money off your first couple of sigs.

Please type like you're older than 5. I don't hate it, but you recognize that you aren't very good yet so I was suggesting that maybe you shouldn't expect to make money off your first couple of sigs.

well i need help and i keep asking people to help me learn how to make sigs and wut programs to use ext. and everyones ignoring me so im starting to get frusterated.

lol! none of u are making ur own pics neways ur just ripping urs off sites and altering them with some poor effect on psp then saying that im ripping em off sites?! seriusly get a life... :roll:

example:

eissob's sigs....

or example.. your sigs..? come on only thing you did is put a picture of google on it, did a pattern background and some cuts and a font...? a few filters on the pattern backgrounds at some :roll: i mean come on.

and you gave eissobs sig as an example of poor effect on psp and ripping of google, yeah he uses images of googles sometimes (im against that)but those are way beyond your poor background!

besides hes a very good all around artist.

and i do have a live but i dont rip

I cbf reading the rest of these reply's but just because he's a slightly better artist in your eyes that doesn't mean he has any more of a right to take images off google then anyone else.

Millions of people take images of google and use them in sigs. Live with it.

Well Led I finished Jimi and now i'm working on the background are you sure there isn't anything inparticular you want in the bg?

Nope, just bright groovy stuff :P.

And thanks for resizing vlad, and ava looks good too, but I probably won't use an ava, needa get one made that goes with all my sigs.

And link, it looks pretty cool, but the colours don't seem to suit the band :?. Maybe some pretty dark colours?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

hows this? a nice deep red.

6775.jpg

if u got a different color in mind, let me know :P

Umm, maybe not that dark, cause I can't really make out the features of the sig?

And I'm only leaving this comp open for a few more days.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

I'll give it a try tomorrow if I can.. but it'll probally be minimalistic so won't stand much of a chance.. I just am in a minimalistic kinda mood :P.

Found a few extra minutes;

hendrix.jpg

Yeah.........................

It looks quite nice :D. Maybe try something other than Hendrix aswell ;)?

better? or still 2 dark?

17059.jpg

Maybe a bit lighter, and bring the Guns N' Roses logo out a bit more?

7312.jpg

or 7313.jpg better?

I like this one:

7312.jpg

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg