buying a pixel sig...1000k GPS!!! OMG!!1!11

_ssgotenks_

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, looking at his behaviour, the timmy dude must be the guy from southpark, you know, the mentally disabled dude >.<

TIMMEH!

i love that character of south park its..TIMME! hes so funny !

and i was laughing out loud reading LG's post.. about his medi.. err. vitamins

signature_1.gif

Ok... I don't even know if you're joking, so I'm really getting scared but:

1) If you are joking, that first post was pretty funny... :lol:

2) If you're not joking, you need some counselling :lol:

eh, cya.

Joking!? How dare you insult me, ME, the Leader of the art of headremovation. :roll:

'Course i'm joking, just getting bored with Timmy acting like a tard.

Oh! ok, cool :lol: I was starting to worry about you becoming a mentally challenged, psychotic and absolutely insane fool...

Ah well, anyway, back-on-topic-sort-of: You can't really blame everyone for flaming Timmy... Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying his sigs all suck, I'm saying he's being really stupid and trying to re-sell sigs... Ya, that's right, the 'decapitation' sig, with the black-clothes-guy, he has already given that sig to Poseidon, but he keeps entering it into contests anyway...

Hm, wat has Timmy come to... Next, he'll probably think up something insanely crazy, like using punctuation and spelling, or thinking of making more then 1 sig and entering it a thousand times, until everyone just wants to assasinate him... *K, I'll shutup now*...

i said free sigs and posted 3 i made one for posedon then i neever heard of him so i tryed to sell it because someone emaild me telling me to try because its kinda good then i did i left the free sigs thing alown for a long time i posted it too i came back to the free sig thing and posedon finaly returnd and took it so now ppl are flamming me out because that happend they think im still selling it i found out yesterday that he hade it and found out that he replied me for the sig i made and i say its yours so u guys can shut up now.

Aww, Timmeh, we're not flaming you cuase of the posidon thing [not I at least]...

...We're flaming you because you are very annoying and are entering your really really loathe-worthy (I just made a word!) sig in competitions in wich the subject matter has nothing to do with your sigs! :evil:

Aww, Timmeh, we're not flaming you cuase of the posidon thing [not I at least]...

...We're flaming you because you are very annoying and are entering your really really loathe-worthy (I just made a word!) sig in competitions in wich the subject matter has nothing to do with your sigs! :evil:

I know! seriously! He's like that other guy who used to post here BDVO89 or something... The guy's like "I want an abstract with red colours" or something, and timmy's like entering blue pixels, etc... :?

Kinda speechless....

1 mil up for grabs and not a decent entry yet :shock:

Good luck getting your sig Gotenks...

and Good luck getting one worth your milion 2...

yeah i wonder..why..

im a doing the 400k one first.. dont ask me why..

edit:just figured the one im making before volture's one.. fits in this query (owh the joy of the wide query) its like this, a guy standing on a rock with his sword in his hand and his shield in the other.. and a very large horizon of the graves of the people he killed?

signature_1.gif

Kinda speechless....

1 mil up for grabs and not a decent entry yet :shock:

Good luck getting your sig Gotenks...

and Good luck getting one worth your milion 2...

thanks for the luck wishing....you...wouldn't....wanna try...would you? :lol:

Well, heres my entry.. Probably the only one about runecrafting :P

I thought it would be a nice idea to make one of runecrafting, seen the fact that I havent seen anybody around here with a runecrafting sig ;)

ssgotenkssample.png

Theres the sampled, and oversized sig.. I got one unsampled and within limits, exact same quality, which I will hand over after the payment (if I'd win)

So.. Hope you like it, changes can and will be made upon request..

tipitsigte0.png

well, DH....i DO like that one...its rather good...but, if you do not win, would you accept like...300k for it?

Not to flame or anything but DH do not take the 300k that sig is well worth the 1 mill

im not saying it isn't worth the mil...but, quite frankly, if i see one i like more, i'll choose that one...and unfortunately, i dont have 30mil to give to everyone :(