What should I train now?

kingkade712

Hello everyone and thanks for viewing my first thread. Sorry of this is in teh wrong forums, and if it is please direct me to the correct one. On topic, I'm not sure what I should be training/doing now. My current stats are in my sig. Any ideas would be appreciated. On a side note, I strongly dislike flecthing and woodcutting.

kingkade712.png

make a bunch of iron knive using mining and smithing then use the iron knives for training range on fire giants till you get like 70 range

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

i can also see your con and hunting needs work also it would be good to get 55 slayer for slayer staff and to use at barrows for fun and mage exp and cash

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Just do what you like. You shouldn't raise your lvls to impress others. If you really like a skill, wc say for example. Raise it up! Who cares what others think because you now you hate those skills and you love this one.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Well thanks for everybody advice. And I guees i should of told u more about me. I've doen every quest except 3, ME2, Devious Minds, and FT2. I also own a whip. I've cureently been nat crafting for money, which has worked wonders, but i've gotten bored with that. And to that guy, lol, ur right, I should train what i want, It's just ive gotten bored so i was wondering what people thought i should do now.

kingkade712.png