Powermining Granite/Sandstone

Jirka333

Fill your invent with 26 water skins (4). Wield your rune pick and wield a ring of dueling. Wear desert robes :XD:. Go down to the mine. Mine 2 rocks, drop the 2, mine two more, drop the 2, mine 2 more, drop the 2... well you get the idea. You can stay there for a pretty long time, and just use the duel ring to get back to al kahrid for another run.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

It must have been a different thread, the quick find code for this one is 27-28-47-37775457

It's obviously a different thread >_> mine was on these forums.

Who ever posted on that one was lying. Just look at this one: 27-28-424-37737443

And they're still ranting about it.

icecube7.jpeg

Fill your invent with 26 water skins (4). Wield your rune pick and wield a ring of dueling. Wear desert robes :XD:. Go down to the mine. Mine 2 rocks, drop the 2, mine two more, drop the 2, mine 2 more, drop the 2... well you get the idea. You can stay there for a pretty long time, and just use the duel ring to get back to al kahrid for another run.

Use this method, you still last for about 2 hours until you run out, and it only takes maybe 5 minutes to bank. Still by far the fastest way to mine.