Cmon tip.it! (what do the mods think?)

I dont know how many people in this community are christians or have trusted christ as thier savior, but i thought my sig was fine, i saw it on someone elses sig and thought hey, thats cool. all it said was "I have trusted jesus christ as my savior, and if you have too, put this on your sig. how is that wrong, soon i get a [admin edit] saying something about an illigal religous reference or something, i dont get it, i never thought tip it was bias!

hey mods, please dont lock this post, if it is in the wrong spot just move it, i want people to see it.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

There not bias, it just stops useless threads with "Teh Evolutions!!!" or "Christians Pwn U".

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

lol, athiests put them in their sig, ive seen it, and as for the "evolutionist teh" remark, cmon, then i wouldnt care if it was lokced, all i was doing was expressing my faith and asking others to do the same. :pray:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

If the only way to express your faith is to NEED to put that in your sig then you arnt a very good christian imo.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i dont NEED to do anything, im just tryig to figure out how many christians woud give up a line on thier sig to say IM A CHRISTIAN, others need not apply

i wonder what the mods think about this subject?

They obviously think it is wrong since they removed it. :roll:

"]doughnutt.jpg

lol, this guys got jokes!

lol, this guys got jokes!

Its not a joke, I'm just stating the obvious. :roll:

"]doughnutt.jpg

lol, athiests can have that in their sig, ill garruntee it, (until the mods see this) and as for the "evolutionist teh" remark, cmon, then i wouldnt care if it was lokced, all i was doing was expressing my faith and asking others to do the same. :pray:

Similar sigs (by atheists or otherwise) are already removed and have been removed for a long time. I've removed more than a few "I don't believe in Christ. If you don't either put this in your sig." or something similar, we don't just pick on Christian sigs. OT is allowed religious discussions and they are prohibited in all other places on the forum. Since signatures have a way of roaming to every board you post on it is not acceptable to have the references in your sig.

We can't of course catch every sig right when it's changed so we have to depend on the staff and users to point out these sigs and they will be removed. Just report the post of the person who has an inappropriate sig and specify that in the comments part and it will be dealt with.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

lol, athiests can have that in their sig, ill garruntee it, (until the mods see this) and as for the "evolutionist teh" remark, cmon, then i wouldnt care if it was lokced, all i was doing was expressing my faith and asking others to do the same. :pray:

Similar sigs (by atheists or otherwise) are already removed and have been removed for a long time. I've removed more than a few "I don't believe in Christ. If you don't either put this in your sig." or something similar, we don't just pick on Christian sigs. OT is allowed religious discussions and they are prohibited in all other places on the forum. Since signatures have a way of roaming to every board you post on it is not acceptable to have the references in your sig.

We can't of course catch every sig right when it's changed so we have to depend on the staff and users to point out these sigs and they will be removed. Just report the post of the person who has an inappropriate sig and specify that in the comments part and it will be dealt with.

ok, thanks for anserwing that, ive seen a few, and didnt know they had also been removed.

I think it's great and all if you believe Christ is your savior, but instead of using your sig to show what religion you belong to just go to church and be a good Christian. As I looked through a certain thread in Off Topic, it came to my attention that there are a large number of athiest/agnostic folks on these forums. Now I don't have a problem with you accepting Christ as your savior, some of my family members have. However I am agnostic and if you get into it with me, I'll ask you to prove the existence of God. When you can't, you'll look quite the fool, won't you? I think it's best we just leave religion out of our sigs. It causes enough controversy as it is.

All right, "Jebus is da lord", now you get hated by a muslim user.

"Mahoma ownz", Now you get hated by a Christian User.

"Budha is da 1337", now you get hated by bhristians and muslims.

"Abraham is da gangsta power" now my jew frind, you get hated by christians, muslims and budhaist users.

"O thou shalt bow to the goddess of ye moon" ok my dear neo-pagan/wiccan user, you donnot need to think about being flamed because 90% of the people here will think you're talking about a videogame, but becxause you believe in the god and the godness now you maight spread your words and defend your religion because it is not a video game and now there is a new crusade against jihad in name of buhdadh because idk SPAM!

So if you get it you better donnot put information in your siggys showing any aligment with any religion/cult/believe. I want to be a knight but i donnot like to fight, yeah, that's from Monty Python's Spamalot. :P

Well, cya, and remember, for some users showing you're a Christian might confusse you with a Nazi or something, and if you say you're muslim there is ever an ignorant who acusses you of terrorist, and if you say you're Jew there is ever a closed mind who claims you to be a wanna-be Christian but you cannot, and if you say you're budist someone will confuse you with Naruto.

Oh nvm. Good day!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!