Useless Items and their possible future uses

None2None

well i was convinced that birds eggs were going to be a part of the hunter update. I have about 20 sitting in my bank now - no use for them yet. Given that they have been around for about a year now, I am surprised that there is no use for them yet. Also, someone mentioned vampire dust. Maybe for a potion to be used in the next myreque quest.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

a) stain? What/where is that?

B) whats vampire dust??

and an axe handle

You use the axe handle with the axe head of your choice and fix your axes.

o.o

On topic: An item that's useless now would probably be Ashes. As in, used for prayer. I'm sure that's coming sooner or later. I support Zamorak.

MOmmonja.png

a) stain? What/where is that?

B) whats vampire dust??

and an axe handle

You use the axe handle with the axe head of your choice and fix your axes.

o.o

On topic: An item that's useless now would probably be Ashes. As in, used for prayer. I'm sure that's coming sooner or later. I support Zamorak.

Uh... tarromin potions? 8-)

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I agree

buird eggs are stupid i have atleats 10 of each because i woodcut all the time and i have no use for them. i want to throw them out to make more room but i dont want the bird egg update to come out the next day...

mysig11sv5.png

Many things will never have a consistant use, such as vampire dust (For the person who asked about it, its practically the bones of a vampire, but it cant be buried), ashes (apart from serum 207), old boot, forlorn boot, broken fishing rod, sawdust... its just scenery that you can pick up. It would be unrealistic if you couldn't.

There are others with unknown uses though, such as the probocis, tortoise shell, coloured eggs... i think Jagex has done this before, producing items without uses then giving them a valuable use later.

And to everyone talking about the potion, apparently its good for spots. I would have thought that you would realise by now that Jagex tends to tease people about what they cant do. Adventurers never get spots, for example. Also, the chairs following you in draynor mansion are teasing you about the fact that you can't sit on them. The list goes on...

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I agree

buird eggs are stupid i have atleats 10 of each because i woodcut all the time and i have no use for them. i want to throw them out to make more room but i dont want the bird egg update to come out the next day...

Then throw them away on a Tuesday, the update will come out in 6 days. ^^;

On Topic: Indeed, Bird Egg's would rock. And who said Birds? I'd love one. <333

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1