Dkjestrup's guide to Crafting F2p and P2p

dkjestrup

Dkjestrups guide to crafting

Ok well this is my first guide so I thought I should do it on crafting which is my favourite skill. Leveling your crafting will also level your combat, mining and smithing.

Level 1 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 16

Ok for level 1 to 16 you should level your crafting on hides. If you want to stay a pure skiller etc you will buy your hides 100 ea in world 1-4 alkharind. If you havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t done/donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t like quests you will need to bring 20gp a load of hides. If you forget kill goblins outside the gate. If you have done Prince ali rescue it will be much easier.

Level 10 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 22 (members only)

This is a more profitable way to craft. Head over to catherby and pick flax. Spin the flax and sell 180 ea!

Level 16 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 22

Level on holy symbols. The best place to mine silver is in tzhaar caves if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re a member but if not go to the edgeville mines (where the hillies are (brass key needed))

If you go for speed (which I only do if mining coal, mith, addy etc (ores that sell for money)) bring an air staff , 1 law and 1 fire per invent so you can tele varock. I did this when mining coal and iron and sped it up drastically.

Level 22 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 50

Same as holy symbols except do tiaras. When you make the crafting guild mine silver there and change the fire runes to water runes and tele to faly. Great exp at 52.5 xp a tiara.

Level 50+

You will need lots of gold and rubys here. Buy rubys (uncut is a massive plus) in lots of 1k plus. Get gold from crafting guild. Really good xp at 85 an ammy.

Other routes to 99 crafting:

Get at least 10 of every gem cut. Go into a crowded world (1,2,3,4,6 etc) and go to varrok. Say: cyan:shake:trading cuts for uncuts! ~ !!!!!!!!!!!

Cyan and white stand out best but change if others are doing those colours.

Members:

make battle staffs. Never did this my self but been told is great exp. Corect me if IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m wrong.

Make snelms. Go to mort myre swamp with your trusty chisel and kill snelms. Bring a fast weapon (dds, d scim and whip to name a few, cannon works wonders too) and kill the darn things.

Hope that covered everything that ever gets done.

Post here if there if something that you think should be here.

All methods except battlestaffs tested by yours truly

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Pictures,Longer,More detailed but its a decent one6/10,could use some newer info but you're getting there.Add some more methods and less giant leaps likegoi from 50+.Try 50-70 or something.Less and less and more steps should help people understand it some more.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

kill the darn things?..... :twisted:

I might try the snelm one when i want some crafting levels.

Not a bad guide but i think it needs atleast a few pics.

i agree it needs pics. I'm not a member anymore so if some members could take pics of some of the members parts of the guide it would be great. also my printscreen button isn't working whe i simply press it or shift, alt + press it etc. help?

4vr93cy.jpg

trading cuts for uncuts wont get you to 99... i did that for a whole day... (10k exp/ hour or even less)

then is 14 buckets and 14 clay + pic axe and brown apron better exp... in the crafting guild... (make soft leather, craft in to bowls, pots etc... drop them get new clay)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

trading cuts for uncuts wont get you to 99... i did that for a whole day... (10k exp/ hour or even less)

then is 14 buckets and 14 clay + pic axe and brown apron better exp... in the crafting guild... (make soft leather, craft in to bowls, pots etc... drop them get new clay)

lol u buy like 1k cuts/uncuts at once. the more the better. i brought 6k uncut saphs and got like 60 exp ea so 360,000 k xp

4vr93cy.jpg

lol u buy like 1k cuts/uncuts at once. the more the better. i brought 6k uncut saphs and got like 60 exp ea so 360,000 k xp

do you realize how lucky you got? this never ever happens to anyone else. I am 72 crafting myself and only used one of these methods, being battlestaffs...as they are terrific exp and cash (But slow to get if u want a profit) You really need some of the best ways to get 50+ or so, i didn't really see any mention of d hide, the primary of leveling higher lvls. Sorry for the critical stuff, but crafting is my favorite skill so its understandable i hope :-w

Okay, first of all, cutting sapphires is 50 xp apiece. Next, if you're dealing in "1k cuts/uncuts at once", you really should change the part of your guide that says, "at least 10 of every gem cut". If, however, you're talking about buying the gems with cash, not only does that point fail to apply to jwrm22's comment, but you should have a little note in your guide that a few mill in cash is required. While I'm at it, +1 to everything Dalcyte said.

Sorry if that sounds unnecessarily abrasive, I rather like crafting, and I rather don't like inaccurate/incomplete information. Personal flaw on my part.

standing in the bank and jelling trading cuts for uncuts is 10k exp an hour... i didnt sad anything about buying many gems and cutting them, then selling again...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I could understand buying all those gems if you were gonna get gold to make jewelry out of all of it with.

But just buying gems to cut seems like a long, drawn out process. I'd rather craft cow hides from level 1-50, making better items as I go.

Well, funny you writen this.

Here is my critisism.

Almost nobody trades his uncuts for cuts these days. Uncuts are worth more to players, so they sell them uncut.

Silver is slow... you might aswell could have added pottery. Which works pretty good for those first levels. It is kind of fun to.

Training crafting by using gold is always a bad plan, as it is worthless experience, unless you have a few thousand gold bars just sitting in your bank. If you are going to craft it. Make it into saphire rings and echant these. Rings of recoil are 1k ea.

Or duel rings which are 5k ea. (sometimes)

But the correct way you should have mentioned and is pretty much known, is hard leather bodys for F2P

Members can make coifs or dragonhides, whatever their budget allows. Also making studded leather chaps seems to work just fine. I had some rich guy making everything from scratch, which even earned him a few pennys and he had fun \'

So really, try to do some research. This is just 5 minutes of work and even less thinking. <.<

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg