Image Warz

Nanosauromo

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fool please.

That is a pear that is laughing out loud while being confused.

Fool please.

PityTheFool.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

600px-Red_x.svg.png

My little buddy disagrees with you.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Dragons don't exist, eh? Tell that to this mighty dragon.

Steel_Dragon.gif

He will burn you up with his mighty fire. Seriously, it doesn't matter if dragons exist or not, the point of this thread is to find an image that BEATS them. Saying they don't exist isn't good enough.

Eh we just did dragons twice on this same page. Could you do something else? I already posted something that beats a dragon.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

YouSuck.jpg

Listen to this guy

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I think that's ice, so say hello to meh little friend!ilikepie2.jpg

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Axe_Deodorant_Body_Spray.jpg

Deodorant will.

Elricedward.png