Ben's Blog ~Thanks. Really.~

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out I had hardly any homework, so I started early and now I'm done! I'll have a whole bunch of time, and maybe I'll get 73 fishing today. Definitely 5k Monkfish today, 6k if I'm really lucky.

And to Skatepank I PMed about the Swan Song and Monkfish details, so I hope I will see you there!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Hey again. I won't be able to play today, but maybe tomorrow or Wednesday depending on my work load.

On a separate note, some of you may have seen that I posted in the "Art Bazaar" and am looking for a new goal banner. Well that deal is still open and I would really appreciate if someone would make me a banner with the guidelines I set out on the "Art Bazaar" original post. Thanks,

-Ben

Click here.

Hey, you are doing great. Keep it up! I hope to catch you at the colony soon :) I've just had a lot of homework so I have not been able to fish much :(

I am going for 99 so I will be there for a loooong time :lol:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

You might still need bones to peaches, because remember, you need to be wearing a face mask when killing dust devils, so you can only wear full guthans for the healing for a second of two wilout getting hurt from either the whole place itself, or from the dust devils.

But gl with the goals, you'll probably be dropping some of them, since altogether, this will take awhile, but still, gl! \'

hey man!

Nice goals, when you think of it, you really only gotta do 1000 inventory trips!

i might try this when i get around to my fishing goal of 90 fishing

anythin i can do to help u?

i'll come and keep you company when i get p2p back and we can fish 2gether :D

if u can get around 2 it, come supportmy goals

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Monkfishing starts again tomorrow. I'm relying on fishing 1.5k Monkfish and getting some donations, but if I don't get any donations I'll just go for 2.5k on my own. Then on Saturday I'll try for 3k getting me to at least 40% done and about 12.5k of the fish.

Click here.

How many do you get an hour?

and good luck ::'

I'm not sure. I'll conduct an experiment though just for fun because when I'm fishing there not that much else to do... I'll edit this post and tell you my mph (ha ha, Monkfish Per Hour).

Click here.