what is the quickest way to make 3000k? (COMPLETED)

omid_birgani

i play 4 hours a week

Then you can make 3000k in 2 or 3 months.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i play 4 hours a week

not exatly true i play 30 mins a day i made like 6M in a week and a half and iam f2p

I can honestly say you are lying. You would have to make 600k in 30 minutes which is probally impossibly on P2P and definitly impossible on F2P.

"]doughnutt.jpg

i play 4 hours a week

not exatly true i play 30 mins a day i made like 6M in a week and a half and iam f2p

I can honestly say you are lying. You would have to make 600k in 30 minutes which is probally impossibly on P2P and definitly impossible on F2P.

did i add that iam on 2 hours a day on weekends?

Epee-Signature-2.png

You wouldstill need to make 450ksh per 30 minutes, :roll:

"]doughnutt.jpg

I'm intrested as well, if a F2Per can make 6m in less then 10hours then Imagine what I could make with me being P2P.

"]doughnutt.jpg

huh 10 hours?i said 2 weeks and the answer is merchanting i know u guys are looking crazy cause theres nothing to merchant f2p

You said a week and a half at 30 minutes each day. So half a week is 10-11 days so 5 to 5 and a half hours. now you play 4 hours every weekend, so lets subtract one hour and then add four. thats 8 through 8 and a half hours. Lets say you started on a weekend so thats an extra 4 hours so 11 through 11 and a half hours of merchanting. I've spent one day merchanting for 5 hours with 2 mil and only had 3.5mil at the end of the day, and I'm P2P. I know an awesome staker who has made 50 mil in a week by merchanting(when rares were like 2-5m) and he makes 100k per hour on F2P. So how do you make 6mil in 11 hours?

"]doughnutt.jpg

huh 10 hours?i said 2 weeks and the answer is merchanting i know u guys are looking crazy cause theres nothing to merchant f2p

You said a week and a half at 30 minutes each day. So half a week is 10-11 days so 5 to 5 and a half hours. now you play 4 hours every weekend, so lets subtract one hour and then add four. thats 8 through 8 and a half hours. Lets say you started on a weekend so thats an extra 4 hours so 11 through 11 and a half hours of merchanting. I've spent one day merchanting for 5 hours with 2 mil and only had 3.5mil at the end of the day, and I'm P2P. I know an awesome staker who has made 50 mil in a week by merchanting(when rares were like 2-5m) and he makes 100k per hour on F2P. So how do you make 6mil in 11 hours?

what the hell did u just say :shock: ok so maybe i get on 4 hours a day on week end. doesnt matter all i wanted to say is get 75-80 wc before u start cutting yews

Epee-Signature-2.png

what the hell did u just say :shock: ok so maybe i get on 4 hours a day on week end. doesnt matter all i wanted to say is get 75-80 wc before u start cutting yews

You know what I am saying. Ok so lets say you played for 25 hours. Thats still an amazing amount of money to gain in F2P. And Yew cutting in F2P would not get you 6mil in 10-25 hours. :shame:

"]doughnutt.jpg

Doughnut,look at his signature :wall:

I think he merchants steel bars.It is very profiting.But I think making steel bars company is more profiting. #-o

Like he said omid_birgani,get 75-80 woodcutting before cutting yews.

Good luck making 3M :thumbsup:

Burn+777.png

Doughnut,look at his signature :wall:

I think he merchants steel bars.It is very profiting.But I think making steel bars company is more profiting. #-o

Like he said omid_birgani,get 75-80 woodcutting before cutting yews.

Good luck making 3M :thumbsup:

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! THEY COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT...... -.- =D> =D> awesome job now i gotta change that

Epee-Signature-2.png