what is the quickest way to make 3000k? (COMPLETED)

omid_birgani

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your plan for making like 10k steel bars is your best bet in F2P. I'm F2P and I'm making okay cash by cutting yews atm but I'm not trying to make money, it's jus sometin to do #-o

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Do what I do, collect deadly red spider eggs!

a little less than 2x as fast as iron

A little less than 4x as fast as yews

And what? 10x as fast as swordies?

Making money from iron:

Sell the ores in bulk, Falador East bank tends to be an ore-trading hotspot, even on worlds other than the major trade worlds.

Alternatively, mine the iron, look for good deals on coal, smaelt and sell steel bars (generally, you will need to be finding forum trades for bars, not seen a lot of ad-hoc steel dealing).

As for Yews, tried them at a few levels above 60 - slow-ish, but unless there are far too many macros, at least you get a number per tree without switching (hey Jagex, multiple ores per rock would be cool).

On my main, my Woodcutting rig never changes:

I start with full melee armour and weapon, with a rune axe and tinderbox in the inventory - ok, I lose two spaces, BUT:

1. I like to kill tree spirits, as they can drop a good pile of nats, or a decent axe (or junk, of course) - that explains the full combat rig.

2. I like to camp a yew near an oak, and cut/burn the oak constantly while the yew respawns, also have a habit of lighting fires under/around suspected autos, as it sometimes seems to interfere with them.

Regardless of distance, the least macroed trees are usually better than the Edgeville two or the Varrock palace 3. Secondly, "camp or run" - if the majority of the autos are runners, then camping is a win, especially if you have an oak to while away the time on. If you can hook up to the respawn rhythm, running may work out better.

A "good" load, seems to be 3-6 trees to fill - if the autos are beating you down to only a couple of logs per tree, then you need to change world, location or strategy.

• 1 month later...

Don't have people bring you down like that guy that said your stats aren't feasible for it. Your stats are fine, if not better than most f2pers.

What I suggest doing is yews. They are very close to the bank, people can't "steal" your tree like what happens during mining, yews sell for more than iron or coal and can be sold EASILY in mass. By getting your woodcutting really high from the 3 mil worth of Yew logs your cutting it will make getting money a lot faster as well as let you do Magic Trees at a decent rate should you ever decide to go members. Also if you get really bored you can always check to see if anyone your lvl is in the bank and see if they head into the wildy.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Mining gold is decent too, if yews do not please.

Also, mining rune is half good, if you have enough mining.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

gold is decent

All you need to do is find a member who can use it with freud gloves to get big smithing xp.

They sometimes buy 1k ea... go figure ;)

• 2 weeks later...