what is the quickest way to make 3000k? (COMPLETED)

omid_birgani

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal Logs all the way. Either Cut them yourself, or rune them from the general store in lumby then bank in the castle.

I made about 200k an hour doing this non stop.

I did it for about a week, an hour a day, 2.5 on weekends, made about 1.5 mill a week.

Only con is that u don't train any skills.

If you like a little bit of cheating, create a level 3 account and do it on there while playing on your main.

Judging by your Lvls i'd say Yew cutting They Sell for 250 ea in free worlds. but if you wish to sell Cooked Swordfish (300ea) You may have a hard time cooking them and fishing them (That is, If your impatient) But in Later Levels You'll enjoy it because its easier to cook and fish.

On a plus side You dont have to worry about other people stealing your fish because everyone has equal chances of getting a fish unlike In Wcing or Mining, Where a tree may get cut or your sharing a rock and they can steal ores...

Also For Smithing, Steel bars may take a lot of time but worth it in the end, 500-600 ea.

Rsn: Cool_guy878 Private chat: Online and Member

Click here to play an online multiplayer shooter

Judging by your Lvls i'd say Yew cutting They Sell for 250 ea in free worlds. but if you wish to sell Cooked Swordfish (300ea) You may have a hard time cooking them and fishing them (That is, If your impatient) But in Later Levels You'll enjoy it because its easier to cook and fish.

On a plus side You dont have to worry about other people stealing your fish because everyone has equal chances of getting a fish unlike In Wcing or Mining, Where a tree may get cut or your sharing a rock and they can steal ores...

Also For Smithing, Steel bars may take a lot of time but worth it in the end, 500-600 ea.

Yews sell for 320ea in free worlds :-k and you could sell steel bars for 610-620ea

Epee-Signature-2.png

• 2 weeks later...

The way I made 2mill (and then lost becuase of stupidity :wall: ) was by merchanting airs. I buy for 15ea and sell for 20ea. That way you can make a lot of money off of very little capitol, you make about 33% of what you buy them for. Buy 100k airs, and you automatically make 500k (if you can sell it).

It is hard though, to find buyers for 20ea, and sellers for 15ea, but now I buy for 17ea. If you have around 50-70k airs at a time though, rich people will buy from you even if you sell for 20ea because they can buy 40k airs at a time. -obi

Looking for permanent buyer of coal. Post here http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5561021#5561021

IT HAS BEEN FINISHED IAHVE EARNED 5 MILLION ! ! !

SOLD 10K YEW FOR 3 MILLION

SOLD 2K ZAMORAK WINE FOR 2 MILLION

I SPENT THIS MONEY ON:

10K COAL

FULL SARADOMIN

FULL WIZARD (G)

FULL GREEN D'HIDE (G)

omid%20birgani.gif

omid%20birgani.gif

Just got across this thread, and congrats.

And.. The epee guy who said he makes like alot of mils in 2 weeks with 30 mins playing on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends or something.. He's lieing.. I doubt in around 1 week he has that much. I merchant ye and about 2 hours of merchanting tt items I make around 500k and 700k if I have what people want.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

• 2 weeks later...