Azv and Demented's (collab.) jumble sale!

Azvareth

Peter, your sig is done. I finally managed to upload it (thankyou, crappy computer), and I Demented logged out on me before I heard his opinion on it. So, since it took some time to upload it, and I have no intention to go through that again, thus I will just go crazy by posting it now:

peterbrushsigsmallazvy.jpg

Tell us if you want any changes (other than the font, that is >.<).

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you said, maybe a different text would be nice. Other than that, I like it. It's got a different style that is unique to both you and Demented, which I also like. Smooth. Again though, the text is a bit weak and would be better if it's got a little effect on it and a bit larger. Thanks guys, it was worth the wait. :)

peterstretchfn5.gif

Yes. Demented is working on it.

From what I know, he originally made one like a week ago - but he didn't like the result so he's working on it some more. Stay patient. :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Azvi, I'd love to pay you so that I can use that great sig, but since you're in Sweden, and I'm in West Coast, USA, there's quite a time difference. That means the only time we can meet (unless you get on late at night/early in the morning, or vice verse), is on weekends. I'm here now, and if you can give me a username I'll log on for payment. Thanks.

peterstretchfn5.gif

You want me to read it for you? Fine, give me a call: 123-YOU-ARE-STUPID.

// Azvi

from that kinda comment, i would assume your the stupid one...

i'll take a sig, 400k

i like pretty much all demented makes in his style, blue/techno is my favourite style, like linework, the text i want "GRX Moderator" dont quote me on the spelling of moderator, rest is up to you guys, and this isnt a go at anyone or nowt, but i do prefer dementedhero's style, and prefer if t was made mostly by him, no disrespect but i just prefer his style.

how u split the money i dont really care

hope to see some awesome work like i know ur both capable of :)

-=neo=-

I'm not offended or anything that you like Demented's work more, 'tis understandable - so I'm saying the following in the friendliest manner possible: rather than wasting my rather limited amount of time, why don't you just contact Demented personally instead, and ask for a sig?

Again, I took no offence in what you said.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

coz although i like his style better, i was giving you the option on working on it together, u could still add text and touches or wotever, eve if he done 75% and u dne 25% i was just giving u the option, i didnt wanna seem unfair by simply offering all the reward to just DH

but if u feel u cant aid in any way, i will pm DH

Cool, its green :P

Its pretty cool, but I hope you could make a couple changes.

I was thinking it might look a little slicker if it was slimmed down to like 300 x 100 - 110 or something. Don't know what you think about that.

I don't like the text though. It doesn't seem to fit well or anything. Maybe you could try another font and color or something. And could you have it say "DJ Stone" or "DJ.Stone"? Also if you could try moving it more to the left; I was thinking maybe around a cm away from the left.

Also, if you could send me a full sized version, I could use on other forums. :)

Hope those changes won't take too long. Anyways i have demented added, not sure what azvi's rsn is. yea my rsn is djstone