Area 51 (Alien Land Discussion)

lotuslord212

but think, if something like the film indapendance day (crap spelling i know) happens, your saying its still top secret and the whole world are in one big dream together?

No, but we are being fed partly false information partly true.

But I wouldn't give away my password if I was a Jagex Mod. For example.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but think, if something like the film indapendance day (crap spelling i know) happens, your saying its still top secret and the whole world are in one big dream together?

It won't.

All the video's I've seen suggest that aliens, if they're real, are rather peaceful. WE are the ones who are violent. Go look around the web, there is a video of us shooting a missle at a craft in space and the craft just dodges the missle. It's one from the NASA hijacked feeds that they denied ever happened, lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

regardless if its top secret, peole are getting suspicious, its only gonna take a few more sightings or "abductions" to spark people demanding the full story...

I bet you only 1% of those sightings may be true, the rest are crazy loonies and attention [bleep].

Edit - 666th post :twisted:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Personally, having done lots of research into UFO's and aliens (I adore the topic), I don't believe that they are against us (at least not all of them). Sightings began strongly occurring around the time the first nuclear bomb was dropped. Perhaps they are just worried about us?

The main point is, if they wanted to take us over, they would have done so by now.

regardless if its top secret, peole are getting suspicious, its only gonna take a few more sightings or "abductions" to spark people demanding the full story...

I bet you only 1% of those sightings may be true, the rest are crazy loonies and attention [bleep].

Theres alot more then you might thing, thousands of reports, even some from veteran airline pilots that had these crafts come close to there ships. All of them stated similar designs and knew them to not be within the capacity of todays jets.

Theres alot more then you might thing, thousands of reports, even some from veteran airline pilots that had these crafts come close to there ships. All of them stated similar designs and knew them to not be within the capacity of todays jets.

Look at it this way

Person A gets abducted and gets lots of air time and special treatment just because he says he saw an alien.

Person B sees this and copies him then too show proof gets out his camera and gets a really grainy picture.

And just because they're all the same doesn't mean anything, it might just mean people have no imagination when trying to pretend. :-w

Note - I whole heartedly believe there is at least one other culture in this vast universe, but I don't believe a lot of this bull**** that people get on the news and are entered into books with.

"]doughnutt.jpg

They develop high tech assault helicopters, aircraft, weapons, and test them there. Nothing 'mysterious' about it. You don't hear from the stuff what happens in there because most likely, the employees sign a contract not to leak out information or risk severe penalties.

Every big country has their own 'area 51', even moderate sized countries do.

The 'use of lethal force' is authorized, most likely, to deter foreign agents spying for their country. Not to shoot drunkards who have a bad mouth and shout outside the facilities if they get that close.

Yeah, they may have found weird aircraft from the space. But it's not like you're going to find out...

Edit - 666th post :twisted:

But, some of those video show that humans asked aliens to sell us their technology and they've asked for our genes! So, basically u r saying that, those aliens are dumb.

Why would they not shoot us or take over us?? they dont fear loosing their planet, because we dont even know where they come from, and even if some people do, they cant even get there because of speed of those space craft.

????ClAn????wHaT iS iT???

They develop high tech assault helicopters, aircraft, weapons, and test them there. Nothing 'mysterious' about it. You don't hear from the stuff what happens in there because most likely, the employees sign a contract not to leak out information or risk severe penalties.

Every big country has their own 'area 51', even moderate sized countries do.

The 'use of lethal force' is authorized, most likely, to deter foreign agents spying for their country. Not to shoot drunkards who have a bad mouth and shout outside the facilities if they get that close.

Yeah, they may have found weird aircraft from the space. But it's not like you're going to find out...

Yeah, I also bet they overhype the deaths. They may give the media a "taller" tale just so people won't go there.

"]doughnutt.jpg

But, some of those video show that humans asked aliens to sell us their technology and they've asked for our genes! So, basically u r saying that, those aliens are dumb.

Why would they not shoot us?? they dont fear loosing their planet, because we dont even know where they come from, and even if some people do, they cant even get there because of speed of those space craft.

You seriuosly think that when an alien abducts you you're going to have a camera waiting and ready to get them on film? There is also a thing called movies which a lot of people can make now days with a cam corder and a little bit of computer savvy. I'm saying that people who believe that crap are dumb.

Maybe because they don't come here? Why would they fear loosing there planet? No one has presented any substantial evidence that can not be disproven to show that aliens are real.

How do you know there space crafts are fast? :-k

"]doughnutt.jpg

Hey, i grew up in area 51, i got alot of friends there! lets see, theres blarg, DFstha, stan(cant spell his other name) Splatmother (my mom) and AYULifkuyfkjgtfIUTdKLjtfIUTdkjHVFIOUoy......(reads through quickly "yea, i think thats right!)

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Why would they not shoot us?? they dont fear loosing their planet, because we dont even know where they come from, and even if some people do, they cant even get there because of speed of those space craft.

You seriuosly think that when an alien abducts you you're going to have a camera waiting and ready to get them on film? There is also a thing called movies which a lot of people can make now days with a cam corder and a little bit of computer savvy. I'm saying that people who believe that crap are dumb.

Maybe because they don't come here? Why would they fear loosing there planet? No one has presented any substantial evidence that can not be disproven to show that aliens are real.

I saw some videos. They showed that the Russian Aircraft(I*think*it*was*one*of*the*fastest) followed it and it just got disappeared(I can say it got disappeared cause they showed it in slow motion.

second, why would we want their technology if ours is alreaddy faster than theirs.

Third, if those aircrafts(alien's) were slow then why some of the countries dont just follow them with their aricrafts?? LIke not every single country listens to US.

and fourth, your belefe of ppl who believe this are stupid is just one opinion, who knows some day a alien comes up to you and starts speaking some alien language to you when you just woke up?? You probably go like "Slow down man!!"

You seriously think that when an alien abducts you you're going to have a camera waiting and ready to get them on film? There is also a thing called movies which a lot of people can make now days with a camcorder and a little bit of computer savvy. I'm saying that people who believe that crap are dumb.

Maybe because they don't come here? Why would they fear loosing there planet? No one has presented any substantial evidence that can not be disproved to show that aliens are real.

I saw some videos. They showed that the Russian Aircraft(I*think*it*was*one*of*the*fastest) followed it and it just got disappeared(I can say it got disappeared cause they showed it in slow motion.

second, why would we want their technology if ours is alreaddy faster than theirs.

Third, if those aircrafts(alien's) were slow then why some of the countries dont just follow them with their aricrafts?? LIke not every single country listens to US.

and fourth, your belefe of ppl who believe this are stupid is just one opinion, who knows some day a alien comes up to you and starts speaking some alien language to you when you just woke up?? You probably go like "Slow down man!!"

*sigh* Ok here I go again.

How do you know it was an alien craft? Maybe it was a new aircraft being tested.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about technology or it being faster....

Who is to say they are real aliens and not just some hoax made up by attention [bleep]? What does listening to the US have to do with aliens?

Well your belief that aliens are real is also your opinion, so does that make you're opinion stupid because you consider me stupid for not believing what you believe because it is just your opinion?

What does an alien coming up to me and speaking to me when I just wake up have to do with anything? No I'll scream, grab my bat, and whack the [bleep] out of the stupid thing.

You might want to use a spell check because it makes you seem kind of silly.

"]doughnutt.jpg

You seriously think that when an alien abducts you you're going to have a camera waiting and ready to get them on film? There is also a thing called movies which a lot of people can make now days with a camcorder and a little bit of computer savvy. I'm saying that people who believe that crap are dumb.

Maybe because they don't come here? Why would they fear loosing there planet? No one has presented any substantial evidence that can not be disproved to show that aliens are real.

How do you know it was an alien craft? Maybe it was a new aircraft being tested.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about technology or it being faster....

Who is to say they are real aliens and not just some hoax made up by attention [bleep]? What does listening to the US have to do with aliens?

Well your belief that aliens are real is also your opinion, so does that make you're opinion stupid because you consider me stupid for not believing what you believe because it is just your opinion?

What does an alien coming up to me and speaking to me when I just wake up have to do with anything? No I'll scream, grab my bat, and whack the [bleep] out of the stupid thing.

I know it was a alien craft because it had some irregualr shape, the kind of irregular shape that human being cannot make one. :o

about technology and the stuff, I forgot to put the word 'To' and the guys name who wrote about it. (my apologies)

I never said your opnion is stupid or it is dumb, it was you who said that"I say ppl who believe that crap are dumb."

Yes! that would be your stupid decision to kill that alien being. Probably the only alien being on this planet, but hey! thats u right?

It is not making me kind of silly, but u can say it is making my account look silly. None of you ppl know who I am??

I know it was a alien craft because it had some irregualr shape, the kind of irregular shape that human being cannot make one. :o

How do you know humans can't make that kind of shape? That's what moving forward technologically means. Secondly they could have photo shopped that video and made it look like an alien ship.

about technology and the stuff, I forgot to put the word 'To' and the guys name who wrote about it. (my apologies)

Ah, ok.

I never said your opnion is stupid or it is dumb, it was you who said that"I say ppl who believe that crap are dumb."

I honestly consider people who think all of those movies that show "proof" are stupid. I can go take a cow pie, throw it across the room, take a picture of it, and then zoom in really close and say that the aliens use a brown space ship.

Yes! that would be your stupid decision to kill that alien being. Probably the only alien being on this planet, but hey! thats u right?

I would say 99.9% of the people in the world would do the same thing I said I would do. If there is some strange being in your room talking gibberish(or at least gibberish to you) you would wake up and talk to it?

It is not making me kind of silly, but u can say it is making my account look silly. None of you ppl know who I am??

Using bad grammar does make you look silly, especially with you have a spell checker right above your browsing bar. What does me not knowing you have to do with anything? Of course I don't know you, the only thing I know about you is that your TIF name is Lotuslord212 and you like using question marks.

"]doughnutt.jpg

I saw some videos. They showed that the Russian Aircraft(I*think*it*was*one*of*the*fastest) followed it and it just got disappeared (I can say it got disappeared cause they showed it in slow motion.

Some of the objects that have been seen/documented/caught on camera defy many of the laws of physics. It's very odd. Some great ships out there, I just wish the government would hurry up and implement them. I've heard leaked stories of engines that could be implemented into cars that could provide us with an endless supply of energy. No worries of fossil fuel usage, no worries of global warming. I wonder what they are waiting for?

I honestly consider people who think all of those movies that show "proof" are stupid. I can go take a cow pie, throw it across the room, take a picture of it, and then zoom in really close and say that the aliens use a brown space ship.

OK! if the world population is/was around 6,000,000,000 then am I one of the 0.1% in the world? Probably very unique??

Some of the objects that have been seen/documented/caught on camera defy many of the laws of physics. It's very odd. Some great ships out there, I just wish the government would hurry up and implement them. I've heard leaked stories of engines that could be implemented into cars that could provide us with an endless supply of energy. No worries of fossil fuel usage, no worries of global warming. I wonder what they are waiting for?

that is so true!

I think they wont release it because if these technology just get released then there will be no value of America.

Some of the objects that have been seen/documented/caught on camera defy many of the laws of physics.

Then wouldn't that mean that laws of physics are lying? :-k

It's very odd. Some great ships out there, I just wish the government would hurry up and implement them.

Yes it is odd. They can't implement them because if someone were to die because of it they would be accused of being hasty and stupid.

I've heard leaked stories of engines that could be implemented into cars that could provide us with an endless supply of energy.

That is nearly impossible(or so I think) because in the world we live in there is always limitations.

No worries of fossil fuel usage, no worries of global warming. I wonder what they are waiting for?

Because it could be:

A. Its not a safe method yet

B. They would be accused because of stupid morons being reckless

C. It may not even exist

D. Its impossible

OK! if the world population is/was around 6,000,000,000 then am I one of the 0.1% in the world? Probably very unique??

:-s

"]doughnutt.jpg

Some of the objects that have been seen/documented/caught on camera defy many of the laws of physics.

Then wouldn't that mean that laws of physics are lying? :-k

It's very odd. Some great ships out there, I just wish the government would hurry up and implement them.

Yes it is odd. They can't implement them because if someone were to die because of it they would be accused of being hasty and stupid.

I've heard leaked stories of engines that could be implemented into cars that could provide us with an endless supply of energy.

That is nearly impossible(or so I think) because in the world we live in there is always limitations.

No worries of fossil fuel usage, no worries of global warming. I wonder what they are waiting for?

Because it could be:

A. Its not a safe method yet

B. They would be accused because of stupid morons being reckless

C. It may not even exist

D. Its impossible

:-s

. The laws aren't necessarily lying, we may just not have them all right. Earth is a strange place, some things that don't work here could work in space or in other parts of the universe or beyond, theres ALOT out there.

To the comment about endless energy supplies not being infinite. There are near infinite supplies of energy, take solar power for example, we will have solar power as long as our sun stays burning. I'm sure there are energies along similar lines, they wont last forever, but they will last as long as we are around and won't shorten the lifespan of our planet.

The laws aren't necessarily lying, we may just not have them all right. Earth is a strange place, some things that don't work here could work in space or in other parts of the universe or beyond, theres ALOT out there.

But you said that there is a video on earth of a spaceship defieng the laws of gravity meaning that those laws are incorrect.

To the comment about endless energy supplies not being infinite. There are near infinite supplies of energy, take solar power for example, we will have solar power as long as our sun stays burning. I'm sure there are energies along similar lines, they wont last forever, but they will last as long as we are around and won't shorten the lifespan of our planet.

Near infinite, but not infite. You said there was a source out there with a engine which would have unlimited supplies of energy. The only way I could see that working is if it were to run of something like oxygen which is on the world 24/7 rain or shine. But with all the cars out there maybe they will use all the oxygen. :-#

"]doughnutt.jpg

I've seen a UFO. It was very eerie.

But that's beside the point.

From what we know today Groom Lake AFB is a test center for aircraft. There is also a dumping site for radioactive waste in the area. Some former employees have died because of radiation poisoning.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

super top secret military base that the government refuses to confirm it exists althoguh we all no its true its a teat facility for the planes liek the blackbird and nighthawk but i still think they got saucers there

The laws of physics might not necessarily be "laws". Remember, a lil' over 100 years ago, flight was considered a scientific impossibility.

What I find strange is that a lot of technology we have today, or are currently on the verge of having, is from science fiction novels and stuff. It's almost like anything you think of can be done once it's an idea. You just have to find the methods to get it to work. People have been saying for generations that our technology was "as far as it could ever go", yet look at today. Look at how fast computers are. They double in speed and stuff every year. They literally DOUBLE. My dad told me when he was in school, his teacher would teach in class that they would never ever EVER allow anyone to possess a computer faster than 300 mhz. Lol. My computer is 2.4 ghz, and that's not even as fast as they go. Computer games have gone from a group of pixels per character to thousands of pixels per character, and photorealism isn't that far away. It's pretty damn close as it is. I was looking at a PC game picture of a black male and I actually thought it was a real picture and I was trying to find out if it was a developer of the game or what. :lol:

Right now, it's an absolute law of physics that nothing can ever surpass the speed of light. Could it in the future with some technology we don't even know about yet? Perhaps. I'd be impressed if it did...Breaking that law is like the epitome of physics law breaking. If you break that law, there are so many other things you could break. A lot of physics theories and stuff are based off that law. If your theory doesn't coincide with that law, for example, your theory will never be taken seriously.

We'll have to see. Afterall, if there are little aliens flying around, they're MUCH older than we are, and they've broken light-speed. Well, they'd have to, right? I mean, it's either that, or they bent the very fabric of space-time to get here, which is...I dunno', can't even fathom a method to do that. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

The laws of physics might not necessarily be "laws". Remember, a lil' over 100 years ago, flight was considered a scientific impossibility.

What I find strange is that a lot of technology we have today, or are currently on the verge of having, is from science fiction novels and stuff. It's almost like anything you think of can be done once it's an idea. You just have to find the methods to get it to work. People have been saying for generations that our technology was "as far as it could ever go", yet look at today. Look at how fast computers are. They double in speed and stuff every year. They literally DOUBLE. My dad told me when he was in school, his teacher would teach in class that they would never ever EVER allow anyone to possess a computer faster than 300 mhz. Lol. My computer is 2.4 ghz, and that's not even as fast as they go. Computer games have gone from a group of pixels per character to thousands of pixels per character, and photorealism isn't that far away. It's pretty damn close as it is. I was looking at a PC game picture of a black male and I actually thought it was a real picture and I was trying to find out if it was a developer of the game or what. :lol:

Right now, it's an absolute law of physics that nothing can ever surpass the speed of light. Could it in the future with some technology we don't even know about yet? Perhaps. I'd be impressed if it did...Breaking that law is like the epitome of physics law breaking. If you break that law, there are so many other things you could break. A lot of physics theories and stuff are based off that law. If your theory doesn't coincide with that law, for example, your theory will never be taken seriously.

We'll have to see. Afterall, if there are little aliens flying around, they're MUCH older than we are, and they've broken light-speed. Well, they'd have to, right? I mean, it's either that, or they bent the very fabric of space-time to get here, which is...I dunno', can't even fathom a method to do that. :P

That's the beauty of science, scientific theories and even scientific laws are all subject and accountable to change.

Yep...I personally think that scientific laws hold science back, not push it forward. People build their ideas around laws, not through them. But in all fairness, they're laws for a reason right now...Building around them is easier than going through 'em I guess. :P

I like to compare it to a car. All a car is is a buncha' metal. Metal can be changed. I actually had this conversation with my dad when I was 13-ish...

"Why can't we put a Chevy engine in a Ford?" I was talking about a 505 or something I saw in a magazine, and we were working on a Cougar, which is a Mercury (Ford).

He responded, "Because the motor and transmission mounts don't go together. Ford and Chevy have different mounts."

I answered "Isn't it just metal? You could weld Chevy mounts to the Ford's body, right?"

He laughed and said "Yes, you could do that...But it's more work than you'd have to do by just using a Ford engine!"

I just like to use that as a comparison...Our world is just metal waiting for us to bend it to our will. :P

- Me!