Did a vector poster - Plus a pixel version 19/02/07

terley

its ter...

all pixified!

cool *insert cool guy emot here, just not the one tif have, its not cool enough....*

i feel theres more shape in te vector one, the pixel version seams rather flat in comparison, i guess the vector is more curvey, so as to speak.

the eyes dont quite seam right, i guess in the top they looked like they were glaring at you, because of the strong hoghlights, while the pixel looks sepiad and under saturated. i may be wrong, but thats my first impression.

good luck with the website, and i hope to see all the pixelart =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Here's my 2 cents:

12qj51.png

No big changes, but the chin curve (?) in your first picture curved down but in your update it went straight across.

I also made where the nose connected a little softer even though I can tell you already did.

I also changed the eybrow wrinkles (I need the lingo for face anatomy :( ) so that they were a little less harsh.

Oh yeah and the colors got messed up :?

wow thx for the crits, I love it when people take the time to observe and give an honest opinion.

Im actually not using the vector one as reference anymore im relying more on observing my face in a mirror, but the general shading does come from how I originally intented it to be.. I totally agree with you about softening some of the lines, the ear for example just looks waay too dark, giving it more of a cartoony outlined effect, I need to stop thinking in outlines and more in shaped and shade.

thx again for your comments.. heres what I started from btw.. yea ur not interested..

01tx9.png > 03pz5.png > 06wz2.png > 12dt4.png

vistame09copyhr8.png

Havn't had the chance to reply to this, Ter, but excellent work as usual on both the vector and the pixel (thus far). :D I prefer the pixel to the vector,

No crits that havn't already been said. Can't wait to see the hair all pixelified, I'm sure it'll just bring the whole piece together. I'd like to see a teensy bit more saturation into the picture also, it feels a bit dull at the moment whilst the vector was nice and bright.

Keep it up, it's looking great. :D

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

tini wini update.

14cq4.png

The pixel looks great and i realy love the way u made the eyes. They just look so realistic :XD:

but, hey its great that u still do pixels :P

taz3xk1.jpg