What to do...

Azurechaos

No phr33 st00fz for you. :shame:

Minigames are fun, but not fulfilling. I want something that gets me something worthwile in return.

Do you have a rare?

Did, I sold my santa for my stuff I spoke about. With the rare, I couldn't do anything. So, I sold it. Now, I realize, even with stuff, I can't do much. Suggestions?

Make a goal to get to a Partyhat. It's fun to merchant or do you skill of choice to make money.

If you want to do something combat related head for a 99 skill, and have fun while you are doing it.

Usually people I know that have gotten fairly bored with the game have taken up PKing. Try to get some nice PKing stats and go for it!

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

~I say get 99 RC, Slayer, or Construction. They are the three most honorable 99 Skills, and if you're bored, what's there to lose. At 92 RC, you can make millions per day; what's there to lose?~

~Don't give up on Rares. When i started RS, i thought, "Wow, i wish i had one of those." That's when you could get a Cracker for 90M. As of this last month, i've owned every Rare except a Halfwine, Blue Party Hat, and Christmas Cracker at least two times over. I've owned over 20 Santas, Easter Eggs, and 5+ Mask Sets. I've had 3+ of every Party Hat except Blue, and some 6-7 times. I never thought it would happen, but hey, who knows? =)~

~Don't give up on Rares. When i started RS, i thought, "Wow, i wish i had one of those." That's when you could get a Cracker for 90M. As of this last month, i've owned every Rare except a Halfwine, Blue Party Hat, and Christmas Cracker at least two times over. I've owned over 20 Santas, Easter Eggs, and 5+ Mask Sets. I've had 3+ of every Party Hat except Blue, and some 6-7 times. I never thought it would happen, but hey, who knows? =)~

Are party hats and christmas items all member stuff or can free players get some too? If so where can i get some.

rares are f2p. they are rare, which means they can no longer be given by the game and must be bought from players.

What are you talking about? I know what a rare is... I sold my santa a few days ago.

[EDIT] And rares are NOT F2P only...

[EDIT x2] Oh. Next time, quote whoever you're asnwering. :P

rares are f2p. they are rare, which means they can no longer be given by the game and must be bought from players.

What are you talking about? I know what a rare is... I sold my santa a few days ago.

[EDIT] And rares are NOT F2P only...

[EDIT x2] Oh. Next time, quote whoever you're asnwering. :P

ok i'll keep that in mind

f203f1850c.png

Are party hats and christmas items all member stuff or can free players get some too? If so where can i get some.

free players can own any rare, and they cost anywhere from 10M to 700M, depending on what it is. They're "rare" because no more are made, ever - they were discontinued years ago.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Definately do some high-risk monster slaying. Dagannoth kings, kalphite queen, king black dragon, chaos elemental...

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Join a clan, set yourself an original goal, do something where you will be remembered for.

For example, instead of doing 1K pest control games, do like 200 castle war games and you can buy yourself some nice CW armour?

Go staking, which is fun if you're not really there to be rich but just to have fun.

signature4s.jpg