Thiesje2's blog - Outdated - Retired

Gratz thiesjenubpmgcookies <3:

To bad I couldn't come to the PKing part. You deserve 85 mining! Like I said in my text: Next stop = 99 Rc <3:

Thanks man! 99 runecrafting? :ohnoes:

Thanks narb.

You're welcome nublin.

Grats on 85 mining. Drat those pkers. :boohoo:

Thanks! I haven't been killed.... yet :anxious:

Look what I just mined! 8 rune ores straight :) . I avoided all pkers by logging lol.

runite38tm5.png

I owe Zzzuperman, Wouter258, Decebal, Killerred005 and Gradeskip a rune ore :P

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what 'bout me? :cry:

If you want one, I can give you one :P

Sorry i couldnt come to your party thiesje but prezzie is in bank, sorry :( <3:

Better luck next time Zaid! ::'

I just mined another 4 runite, a lvl 124 attacked me all the way to wildy level 17, but I survived :) .

what 'bout me? :cry:

If you want one, I can give you one :P

*wants one* Pl0x :mrgreen:

*Gives one* :P

Late gratz on 85 Mining! :thumbsup: Sorry I couldn't come to the party.

Thanks! Better luck next time :wink:

I just mined 11 runite in about 30 minutes, not bad :)

Bump.

I think I'll mine a lot of runite before I go train defence. I'm going to sell the ores and buy other stuff like rune plates, coal, etc. 35 runite mined so far.

Yay rune mining! \'

I wish I had the bankspace for it lol

Lol, we should go mine rune together once :-w

If thiesje had 85 smithing too...

Maybe a goal for the future :P

I mined 3 runite today and started training defence, it's a hell lot faster then mining... I've been working a bit on my blog to make reading and updating easier. 125k xp to defence 81 at the moment. :)

Took some time to read your interview with N Odiea (yeah, I was kinda bored). Hawt stuff lol I just realised your 16 too :P

Anyway have fun updating your blog, it's one of the best parts of it all in my opinion

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Took some time to read your interview with N Odiea (yeah, I was kinda bored). Hawt stuff lol I just realised your 16 too :P

Anyway have fun updating your blog, it's one of the best parts of it all in my opinion

Lol, thanks, I'm still busy with updating, not finished yet.

Congrats on 85 mining!!! RUNE!!

Thanks Jem! :)

Someone's becoming rich slowly but steady. :P

At least...if you stop giving them away :P

I hope so, I still owe Wouter828, Decebal, Killerred005, Memo545454 and Gradeskip runite :anxious:

GIMME! :mrgreen:

Nice Job! I'm proud of you! <3:

SOX! Thanks <3:

Awesome work with the runite!! i havnt seen you online in a while, prezzie is still there! waiting for yoo!

Thanks Zaid, long time no see :(

Monthly comparissons!

stats081107dc7.pngstats081207ks2.png

Gained levels:

2 mining levels.

Total xp last month: 42,887,601xp

Total xp this month: 43,639,013xp

Not bad for about a month of mining :)

Grats!

Get 90 Defence quick please (A)

Thank you, I'm hurrying :P

Grats on 81 :P

Your monthly comparisons just made me see you've been mining for over a month, constantly :shock: Dang... :-w

Thanks!

I've been looking a bit at the new updates last two days. I think Jagex pretty much solved the problems: No RWT and No bots anymore. On the other hand, some thing have changed much in a negative way. However, I REALLY don't get why people would quit because of this update.. If you want to go to the Daganoth Kings, use the lootshare system. If you want to pk, use the bounty hunter minigame, I think it's great. If you have a pure, go use the bounty hunter minigame, there are different areas for different combat levels.. Can someone explain me why so many people are quitting?

Grats!

Your monthly comparisons just made me see you've been mining for over a month, constantly :shock: Dang... :-w

Thanks!

I've been looking a bit at the new updates last two days. I think Jagex pretty much solved the problems: No RWT and No bots anymore. On the other hand, some thing have changed much in a negative way. However, I REALLY don't get why people would quit because of this update.. If you want to go to the Daganoth Kings, use the lootshare system. If you want to pk, use the bounty hunter minigame, I think it's great. If you have a pure, go use the bounty hunter minigame, there are different areas for different combat levels.. Can someone explain me why so many people are quitting?

shey just told me:

at god wars dungeon (armadyl hilt is 100m+) if you go do that with a team and partner get it, theres no share for you.. thats pretty unfair doesnt mather if lootshare is on, partner wont get cash

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Grats!

Thanks!

Lootshare is no way to share drops equally.

Try killing a monster with a 150m drop without being able to share it when one of you gets it? Try getting a 4 man team for armadyl godwars, right now, if one might get a hilt drop everyone will be happy, as the drop will be shared and everyone will get nearly 40m. But if you can't trade that money then one will keep the 150m. And the others get nothing! Lootshare might make the drops to be shared amongst players more equally. But with these drops that can take ages to just get 1, it just isn't a fair way to share the drops.

Same goes for DK's. Imagine going with a 3 man team. 2 of them get a dragon axe drop. Now they will both have 3m while the 3rd player gets nothing! While normally it would be shared and everyone would recieve 2m.

Lootshare just isn't a fair way to share loot. Monsterhunting will be dead once the 3k trade limit is introduced.

Same goes for the wilderness. While bounty hunter might be a good mini game on it's own. It is NO good replacement for pking. It's something entirely different!

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Go thiesje \'

[hide=OT]

Seems like you think about the same as me about the new update. No more RWT and account hacking wich is a good thing.

Only little negative side is the soon-to-be fixed prices on rares but that doesn't affect me much since I'm not really a merchanter (1 santa <3: ).

The reaction of most pures is a over the top since there still is bounty hunting wich basically just is the same as previous pking, only in a smaller area where the truly best wins. Lootshare needs some tweaking but I think Jagex is really thinking trough it all right now.

[/hide]

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -