Thiesje2's blog - Outdated - Retired

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shey just told me:

at god wars dungeon (armadyl hilt is 100m+) if you go do that with a team and partner get it, theres no share for you.. thats pretty unfair doesnt mather if lootshare is on, partner wont get cash

Ah ok, I heard about a new 'Teamshare', I think Jagex will update lootshare.

Lootshare is no way to share drops equally.

Try killing a monster with a 150m drop without being able to share it when one of you gets it? Try getting a 4 man team for armadyl godwars, right now, if one might get a hilt drop everyone will be happy, as the drop will be shared and everyone will get nearly 40m. But if you can't trade that money then one will keep the 150m. And the others get nothing! Lootshare might make the drops to be shared amongst players more equally. But with these drops that can take ages to just get 1, it just isn't a fair way to share the drops.

Same goes for DK's. Imagine going with a 3 man team. 2 of them get a dragon axe drop. Now they will both have 3m while the 3rd player gets nothing! While normally it would be shared and everyone would recieve 2m.

Lootshare just isn't a fair way to share loot. Monsterhunting will be dead once the 3k trade limit is introduced.

Same goes for the wilderness. While bounty hunter might be a good mini game on it's own. It is NO good replacement for pking. It's something entirely different!

Okay, thanks for the explanation, I hope Jagex will update it :)

Go thiesje \'

[hide=OT]

Seems like you think about the same as me about the new update. No more RWT and account hacking wich is a good thing.

Only little negative side is the soon-to-be fixed prices on rares but that doesn't affect me much since I'm not really a merchanter (1 santa <3: ).

The reaction of most pures is a over the top since there still is bounty hunting wich basically just is the same as previous pking, only in a smaller area where the truly best wins. Lootshare needs some tweaking but I think Jagex is really thinking trough it all right now.

[/hide]

Hmm, yes I think I agree, now the people who pk go pk, no runeminers or abyssal crafters are involved.

Good luck with 90 defense!:D

Btw, how is rune mining with the new wilderness? Easier or harder?

Thanks! I haven't tried to rune-mine yet in the new wildy, the new ghosts seem to be hard to kill :-k

one five zero zero <3:

one five zero one <3:

I've been looking on some forums for reactions on the new update. I think Jagex did good, except they need to adjust the lootshare. Jagex just got rid of bots, account sellers, signature sellers (in rs money), gold sellers, wildy lurers, item scammers and hackers.

defencelvl82bk0.png

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

i like the 30+ of every item goal :P

good luck with everything

30 Rune sets? <3:

Yep :anxious:

Swet going :P Grats on 82 mate :D

Thanks King (Emo) Noodle ^_^

W00t! great work thiesje! gratz on 82 def. :D

Thanks Zaid <3

What will you do after 90 def? <3:

I think I'm going for 80 smithing, that will take a while =P

U fast :P

U too =P

Go get those rune ores 8-)

I haven't mined rune since the new update, at least there aren't any pkers there anymore...

Last days I've been warring a bit in the new clan war minigame. I haven't lost a war... yet :anxious: . I'm having some tests this week, so I probably won't be online a lot

ScreenShot006.png

win to 83 :P

I'd better hurry :ohnoes: .. 156k to 83 for me..

Good luck with your goals :)

Thank you, good luck with the firemaking goal ::'

Gratz on def 82!! Keep it up!!

btw, in the holidays, I think I'll start gaming again, so maybe I'll be back on Runescape....

Thanks, you'd better play rs again, so that we can go war together :)

Wubb. <3:

Rawr!

Good luck on 83 defense, almost there ::'

What do you train on in F2p? I just got 2 painfully slow range levels off mossies...which made me remember why I usually avoid training combat at all costs :roll: :-w

Thanks! I train on spiders in the Stronghold of Security, they're quite easy to kill. I used to range on them too :-w

I'll get defence 83 tomorrow :)

Why clan wars be so addicting? :anxious:

(Praat tegen de wafel) =;

Cause killing nubs is fun

Yeah it's fun, especially when they start screaming because I'm eating :lol: . Praat tegen de hand =;

defencelvl83cp7.png