_.:'/-]~ LEGENDARY ~[-\':._

Sir_Erderik

Guest kingmanic12

NO SUPPORT! Your changing the guild so people who are already in it don't need to do updated items. Also people training to do quest will need to do extra. Update a bit yes I DO agree on an update BUT NOT ON TOTAL REDO!

Being a lover of herblore, the only problem I have with this is the fact that the store would sell Dragon Daggers (++) (You said dragon daggers p and s - which I assume you meant super poison).

Also the super sets should remain player-made at the moment - if you could buy from shop for their current value they'd only cost like 500-1k ea for a set. An easy fix is for jagex to adjust the alch/shop values of current potions to better reflect their value in the market currently. (But this would create more trouble than it's worth...)

But opening a shop that sells the items that herblorists work hard to be able to make effectively makes their work meaningless. Rune smithers might say the same, but you still can't buy a rune baxe, rune scim, rune kite, 2h, or rune hammer from a shop. The same limitations should be true for herblorists as well. (Currently the only potions you can buy are antipoison near Tai Bwo Wannai, att, str, and def from the Warriors guild.)

The warriors guild having a potion shop was fine provided it only sold the lowest of the combat potions. I'd support your idea for selling the ddp, but not the super sets or the dds.

If you're looking for the stat effect, then you could imagine they could create an altar that when you pray on it you receive the same bonuses as a single dose of each super pot. You'd get your boost and herblorists would be happy because you're not in a position that will ruin the super set economy.

Otherwise you have some excellent ideas here, but I can see in some ways that this would make things a bit "too easy" (as in the dungeon having the dragons, moss giants, demons... all in one place.) Course, add a roaming steel dragon in there and you'd keep most people out. :ohnoes:

I know you're not creating a list, but I support (conditionally).

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

I like the jungle survival minigame idea, being dumped on an island with no items and a cave filled with tough monsters in the middle, craft you own gear and fight your way off the island earning rewards on the way, please could you either expand the idea or send a message to me (tip.it pm) giving me permission to do it myself, the way you described the idea really got me thinking.

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...