Tip.it The movie (Dead)

PhaperPlane

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it's at 3:00 PM for EST time right?

Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend.

It doesn't say for today on the first post, it says on Saturday.

So, it's at 3:00 PM for EST time right?

Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend.

It doesn't say for today on the first post, it says on Saturday.

Got to update that >.<

Phaper_Plane.png

Time conversion is messed up. Only the USA and Canada spring forward which should cause some confusion.

I had a feeling that would be the case, please people, post the time difference in your time zones, as I posted before.

Phaper_Plane.png

Very good amount of people, but didn't really go smooth, and due to Phaper having to log out for some reason, we couldn't really do much. :?

It was fun though, that's what it matters. :D

Really sorry I had to leave, such a bad time as well <.< Next rehersal shall be on a Tuesday.

Phaper_Plane.png

Very good amount of people, but didn't really go smooth, and due to Phaper having to log out for some reason, we couldn't really do much. :?

It was fun though, that's what it matters. :D

Really sorry I had to leave, such a bad time as well <.< Next rehersal shall be on a Tuesday.

Sorry, can't make any rehearsals this week at all :oops:

My Bar Mitzvah is on Saturday... So I have a rehearsal on Tuesday and Friday, then on Sunday relatives are coming over all day... FUN :XD:

And on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I won't have much time between practicing for my Bar Mitzvah and school work, so yeah sorry... I'll try to get Camtasia for the next time though ::'

I'll say this now. I still have my copy of the script. If at the last minute (if that minute has pass or not already) you need someone to fill a role, if you can get a hold of me, I should be able to come in and fill, although I can't make any guarantees on that...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Remember, please post how many hours you lose/gain in your time zone, otherwise it will be very mixed up.

EST Time Zone

"Springs" foward 1 hour

(adds an hour)

The time listing for that is been updated. For the EST Time, it is now 4 PM Remember this people and the Daylight savings doesn't effect the U.K Yet.

Phaper_Plane.png