1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 2 weeks in there is telling us that it is possible to do in 2 weeks. would it look good if there would be like "1-99 in 27years!" and inside it would read "obtainable even with 1 minute daily play!" who would open thread like that and post something reasonable.

About the salamander, they may be faster, still they generate no cash for you. chinchompas are bringing nice effort aside with fast xp gained. These are also stackable, so you are free of painly dropping. yes, i know you hate it.

So, conclusion: if you are not an nolifer, get prepaired of longer time. Inuyasha had he's 99 hunter in 4 days proving that this is also possible.

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

I am one of his n33b0rz friends. :D

Great guide, I will use you can be sure when I start hunting again.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

<3i lub this guide! :thumbsup: <3:

im going for 99(the chinchompas made me!)

after i finsh my master plan(excuse me i have to maniacailly(sp?) laugh

muahahahhahahhahahhahaha :twisted: :XD: )

edit:wow typo city here :shame:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

When doing Falconry, if you access a busy world, and stand next to the spawn point of a Kebbit, you have just enough time to drop the fur and the bones before the next Kebbit respawns.

falconryxr6.png

It only works on a busy world, because then the respawns are faster, this is the best method ive found for XP, its ahead of waiting for a full inventory and then doing a mass-drop.

~Jimmie

When doing Falconry, if you access a busy world, and stand next to the spawn point of a Kebbit, you have just enough time to drop the fur and the bones before the next Kebbit respawns.

It only works on a busy world, because then the respawns are faster, this is the best method ive found for XP, its ahead of waiting for a full inventory and then doing a mass-drop.

~Jimmie

Powerhunting! :XD:

Chinchopas = 48m > Powerhunting = 0 gp :x

They finally got it right.

I Think i'll get my hunter up BUt Does ''hunter armor'' like laurpia(or whatever it its) make any diffrence than without it?

Laurpia makes a slight difference and i do reccomend u wearing it.

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!

I Think i'll get my hunter up BUt Does ''hunter armor'' like laurpia(or whatever it its) make any diffrence than without it?

Yes, I believe it helps a bit. But don't bother getting the graahk or snow monster's. The larupia covers the woodlands and jungle, the 2 places that higher-lvl prey is found. And it takes too much time to get a "perfect" fur. Just get the top and legs, they will help you with box-traps and the like.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!