1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks huh? lets try some math:

i tried today to catch some red chinchumpas and i caught about 130 of them in an hour. so, at 265xp per you are getting 34,450xp an hour.

xp at lvl 63: 368,599

xp at lvl 99: 13,034,431

minus them out and you'll need 12,665,832xp from 63 to 99.

divide that by 34,450xp an hour and i came out with 15days and 8hours (rough estimate).

so, he was almost right, 2weeks if you play 24/7 catching 130 an hour....

check the guide on speed chinchompa hutning. he does like 400 chinchompas an hour. and even if you don't use this for 99 hunting, its not like ur wasting ur tome. You can make close to abyss nat crafting with this, with no risk at all

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

This is a very nice guide, but I think it could use a little bit more. I know that my favorite part of a well written guide is to give an hourly exp figure for each possible training spot. Now I know nothing about hunter, but are the black salamanders not good exp? Even if a method is not your favorite, you might want to include some analysis of other training methods because somebody somewhere will say "I'm bored of carnivorous chinchompas, isn't there anything else?"

Other than that, I think the guide is perfect.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Now I know nothing about hunter, but are the black salamanders not good exp? Even if a method is not your favorite, you might want to include some analysis of other training methods because somebody somewhere will say "I'm bored of carnivorous chinchompas, isn't there anything else?"

yea, go into the wilderness and hunt black salamanders, really good idea if you want to be there for 100+ hours and get pked like 10 times.

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

hey, great guide, helped a lot, just could use some more images on *how* to set up your traps at different levels. other than that fantastic....

ive went from 1-63 hunter in a matter of 2.5 days, excellent work man!

URL=http://www.runeweb.net/]pureelf+lord.png[/url]

Now I know nothing about hunter, but are the black salamanders not good exp? Even if a method is not your favorite, you might want to include some analysis of other training methods because somebody somewhere will say "I'm bored of carnivorous chinchompas, isn't there anything else?"

yea, go into the wilderness and hunt black salamanders, really good idea if you want to be there for 100+ hours and get pked like 10 times.

It was just an example, he already said he doesn't know much about hunter and if you actually paid attention to the point he was making you would realise it's a very good one.

So Co get some new training methods in there :thumbsup:

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

this guide has inspired me to get 99 hunter myself! :thumbsup:

im at 72 right now, i expect to get 99 in about 3-4 weeks

also, i would suggest at 27, you go to ferrets, at 45 you go to falconry, at 60 you go back to ferrets, and at 63 you go to red chinchompas

and smoke the traps until 65, i think thats faster...

to get it in 4 days (playing 24 hours the entire time), thats 3.25 mil xp a day. thats 12,296 red chinchumpas which works out to 512 an hour (8 a minute) which is IMPOSSIBLE! either they cheated or someone made it up that someone did it in 4 days. easy nuff.

lol @ the idea someone made it up. we all have access to the highscores...

This guide is extremely good for the number of guides that r out there!

You guys should be appreciating this guide more!!!!!!!! He took the time to type it up anyways!!!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

do you have to use bait when hunting the swap lizards at 30? :?

ownage guide btw! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

''One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them

, One ring to bring them all; and in the darkness bind them.''

do you have to use bait when hunting the swap lizards at 30? :?

ownage guide btw! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no you don't, you can catch them without food, but with food is faster, but i recommend you to don't use any food because it's just a waste of time :D