1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

Very nice guide!! :thumbsup:

Not a flame here but I do have to say one thing. 2 weeks is possible but not probable for getting 1-99 in Hunting, a person would burn out first. I would say 4 weeks most likely 6 weeks is most likely a good time frame to plan on getting 99 hunter, to keep sanity for any serious player. 4 days to get hunter 99 In my opinion would take 24/7 of playing, which is not healthy whatsoever .

It is also very hard these days to get that particular red chinchompa spot to yourself, and can take many world hops.

If you do plan on going for 99 hunter and are on the red chinchompas, I advise a headset and a huge collection of great music. It is a very click intensive skill and is definitely not an AFK skill. The guide suggests 6-10 box traps, but I went through about 40 in all, due to lost traps as a result of lag or getting distracted. Buying 30-40 box traps and storing them in the bank is a good idea, and carrying 10 box traps on you while hunting, so that if you do lose some you don't have to go to the bank straight away to restock.

Good luck Hunters!! :twisted:

shey.png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your guide helped me out just fine to lvl 47 hunting so far, but I couldn't do with just your guide.

You really need to add what equipment is necessary for each type of hunting, which spot you should use to get the quickest xp and also some info on the clothes that make you hunt better and where to get them would be nice.

Apart from all that, thnx for getting me started on hunting :)

Well, I only read until about page 5, but I'll like to impart some wisdom (64 hunting currently, 3 days time spent.)

I guthixed it up to 9, (since I was on a vacation for 8 months, and 1 hunter is def. lower than construction or farming.)

I always am in a full world when I'm doing anything except PC, usualluy 2, so respawn times are always pretty damn fast.

Here's what I did:

9-13 Feldip Weasels

13-15 Desert Devils

15-23 Ruby Harvest (I used 1 jar, could empty it and be ready to catch it again just as it appeared again, easy to powerhunt so it makes up for [cabbage] xp.)

23-25 Wild Kebbits

25-29 Sapphire Glacials

29-37 Swamp Lizards

(I did get some larupia furs before my next step.)

37-59 [puncture]ly Kebbits kebbits (their spines are great ranged ammo, it's awful fletching exp, but they hit as hard as my rune arrows seem too, and the hunter cbow is incredibly fast, makes the msb look slooooow.)

(I got some kebbit fur from falconry for the gloves and cape before next step.)

59-63 Lava Salamanders. (These things are fast exp!)

63+ Red Chinchompas, (if you want money.)

63-71, then Imps 71+ if you want to hit 99 then get back to other things.

Lava salamanders tend to be a lot less crowded than red chinchompas, but I personally couldn't handle doing them anymore, way too much clicking for me, felt like I was developing CTS.

Black as midnight, Black as pitch, Blacker than the foulest Witch.

Feotid Aeon, imps are not efficient at all, as there is no set spawn place for more then 1, and they tele around wherever.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

2 weeks huh? lets try some math:

i tried today to catch some red chinchumpas and i caught about 130 of them in an hour. so, at 265xp per you are getting 34,450xp an hour.

xp at lvl 63: 368,599

xp at lvl 99: 13,034,431

minus them out and you'll need 12,665,832xp from 63 to 99.

divide that by 34,450xp an hour and i came out with 15days and 8hours (rough estimate).

so, he was almost right, 2weeks if you play 24/7 catching 130 an hour....

You get slightly faster every level. You can also wear the Camo for that area and shave some time off, smoke and bait the traps leading to about 3 days of non-stop Hunting...6-7 days not baiting or smoking...You gotta be fast with the setting back up. Standing a distance away also helps, too.

Code:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Smoking and baiting takes way to long and on good days you will never have time to do it, too much clicking.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Whoever said the 34k xp an hour is constant, remember you get 5 boxes at 80.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

2 weeks huh? lets try some math:

i tried today to catch some red chinchumpas and i caught about 130 of them in an hour. so, at 265xp per you are getting 34,450xp an hour.

xp at lvl 63: 368,599

xp at lvl 99: 13,034,431

minus them out and you'll need 12,665,832xp from 63 to 99.

divide that by 34,450xp an hour and i came out with 15days and 8hours (rough estimate).

so, he was almost right, 2weeks if you play 24/7 catching 130 an hour....

You get slightly faster every level. You can also wear the Camo for that area and shave some time off, smoke and bait the traps leading to about 3 days of non-stop Hunting...6-7 days not baiting or smoking...You gotta be fast with the setting back up. Standing a distance away also helps, too.

what was'nt factored in that equation was the fact that at 80 hunter the amount of chinchompas caught per hour significantly increases due to using 5 traps as opposed to 4.

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

what do you mean by 5 nets and by bird traps do you mean bird snares?

5 Nets = 5 small fishing nets

and yes bird snares are being to bird traps, they are the same thing just differnt people call them different things.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I can't find a really good spot to hunt the chinchompas...i tried near the copper longtails but that wasn't great and the other spot i tried is not that good either...any tips on where to go? maybe highlight it on the map the best place?[/i]

two weeks doesn't say much, what do you expect us to do those 2 weeks, play without sleep?

otherwise, nice guide.

this hsould shed some light. 2 hours, 12 levels. 1-13

Haha yes, although thats from 1-13 try going anywhere fast from 69+

untitled6kv7.gif