1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you wait until your getting into 60+ things start to slow down alot.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Oi, I revised your guide for you. Sent a message, but I don't think you got it.

-CODE-

[color=red][size=18]Flame my guide and I report you, got it? [/size]

[/color]

[color=darkred][size=24][b]Guide to 99 Hunter[/b][/size][/color]

This guide will help you on your way to 99 Hunter. This is how I got up from 17-62 in 3 days.

[b]Table of Contents:[/b]

1. Requirements

2. Places to Hunt

3. Best XP

4. On the Way to 99

[color=darkred][size=18][b]Requirements:[/b][/size][/color]

Ok, you need to start out with about 1K-30K GP. When you have that, make your way to Yanille or Nardah, where you will find hunter shops.

[b]To get to Yanille, you can:[/b]

A. Grab 2 Earth Runes and 2 Law Runes and teleport to the Watchtower.

B. Use the Charter Ships to get to Port Khazard and walk south.

C. Teleport to Castle Wars and walk past the Ogres.

Once in Yanille you can head to the Hunter Shop which is right next to the Magic Guild. I will not mention

Nardah as it is not worth it. Once there, buy 1 Butterfly net, 5 bird traps, and 6 box traps. You will also need about 10-20 butterfly jars.

You will Use all of these on your way to 99 Hunter. Also find about 5 nets and 5 ropes.

[color=darkred][size=18][b]Places to Hunt:[/b][/size][/color]

Ok, at Level 1, you have two alternatives, which arenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t very good XP as they are only Level 1 creatures.

1. Head to Feldip Hills which is south of Yanille.

jungle_region_map.png

2. Head to the polar area which is all the way up by Relekka.

Once there, you can either hunt the Crimson Swifts hunter_crimsonbird.gif or Polar Kebbits hunter_polarkebbit.gif.

[color=darkred][size=18][b]Best XP:[/b][/size][/color]

From Level 1 to Level 9, stick with one of the previous creatures.

At Level 9, head to the Woodland Hunter area, just south of the Picatoris Fishing Colony.

[b]Map:[/b]

woodland_region_map.png

Stay there until Level 30 Hunter. At 9, you should hunt Copper Longtails hunter_copperbird.gif until Level 15. At Level 15,

Stay with the Copper Longtails, but go with your butterfly net and hunt Ruby Harvests hunter_rubyharvest.gif while hunting

Copper Longtails. Release as needed. At Level 30, the XP starts flowing. Make your way down to Canifis, and go to the Hunter spot southwest of the bank.

swamp_region_map.png

Once here, choose ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅSet trap Young TreeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

They spotted kebs are faster exp because you can catch them quickly, razor backs are slower and not worth it in the long run.

I yearn for the day when chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.

untitled6kv7.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Erm I should but I get bored pretty quick so I don't

untitled6kv7.gif

They spotted kebs are faster exp because you can catch them quickly, razor backs are slower and not worth it in the long run.

Having caught them both yes spotteds are faster but not by much. good guide, one more lvl of info and it would be perfect (by this i mean you say 'catch this till this lvl and in this place' but nothing more).

Having caught them both yes spotteds are faster but not by much. good guide, one more lvl of info and it would be perfect (by this i mean you say 'catch this till this lvl and in this place' but nothing more).

As a large supermarket chain says "Every Little Helps" :D

untitled6kv7.gif

nice guide some changes needed, but i think n00bs can use it...

no my friend, n00bs are people who ask for free stuff, try to scam and do stuff like that. I think you wantedto said newbs, then yes, this giude can come in handy.

My hunter is 56 and i will go hunting sometimes using this guide. Nice work! By the way, did you mentioned smoking teh traps and camo? some people think it is nonsense, but it is the best part of hunting!

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

^^^

Totally off topic but I absolutly love your signatue :D

A++ for creativity.

untitled6kv7.gif

This is a great guide, honestly.

but why didn't you get 99 hunter then with such great advices? :P

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

Great guide bro

all these people coming in and speeking there mind are losers/haters

its a great guide and

people on these forums are just crybabys and knowitalls ..you ask not to flame ut what do they do? act like little kids are start the flame

and with the red's u can make 40 some odd mill or just take um to a good PC world and get mad mad range xp \'

This is a great guide, honestly.

but why didn't you get 99 hunter then with such great advices? :P

Not patient enough, but I'll get it eventually :?

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

you might want to get past 68 hunter before you make a guide for getting 99 hunter in 2 weeks. Rather then using a calculator then actual exp you obviously dont have the 2 weeks to spare for raising your hunter

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

that doesnt take 2 weeks its completely random for chimchompas and falconry is faster. my brother was hunting for a long time by red chinchompas and didnt get to 99 fast o.o

Faster it may be, but...

Answer me this, Will falconry make you near enough 40M?

Will falconry get annoying having to drop all the furs?

Are what you catch from falconry stackable and therefore easy to load up on alot before banking?

untitled6kv7.gif

im useing ur guide for 99 hunter

currently 61 - hunting red salamanders

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I'm 70+ hunter now, and your guide is quite accurate. It gets extremely boring after 70 hunter which explains why many people give up at this stage.

Sore eyes, wrists from constant concentration and clicking means I can only do hunter for 1.5-2hrs max at a sitting, but most likely I go do something else after 1 hour.

^^^^^^^

Exactly the same for me you do get extremely bored after around 1.5-2 hours. I can never stay hunting for more than that I normally fletch or go off of the computer all together lol.

untitled6kv7.gif

I'm 70+ hunter now, and your guide is quite accurate. It gets extremely boring after 70 hunter which explains why many people give up at this stage.

Sore eyes, wrists from constant concentration and clicking means I can only do hunter for 1.5-2hrs max at a sitting, but most likely I go do something else after 1 hour.

dont give up fool! \' \' if you quit then u wont get anything. if you multi task you can do it easly