Deefender / Prayer book?

Jokensu

In general I was just wondering which I would be better off using, Defender or prayer book and for what reasons? Also if prayer book which God's would it be? Thanks.

the god is your choice, Sara and Zammy have the same stats i believe, and guthix has half the stats of sara and zammy, but increases more stats than the other two.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

If your meleeing then definatly use the defender. If your constantly using prayer or are maging/ranging then you should use a prayer book.

Zammy book gives +8 attack bonus to all attack types and styles

Sara book gives +8 defence bonus to all defence types and styles

And Gutix gives +4 attack bonus and +4 defence bonus.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Well it depends on what you like to do, for pking melee at a high lvl the defender is great at a low lvl then the zammy prayer book is great. For prayer the books own. Also not many people know this but the Guthix prayer book gives 10% better chance for your crops to live while farming.

Rune defender is awesome in castle wars to so it is your choice they both own

cw,righthand23.gif

Also not many people know this but the Guthix prayer book gives 10% better chance for your crops to live while farming.

Please PM me and tell me where you got this information - not only would I like to share it with others on the website, but I desperately need help with my farming!! :shock:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

About the guthix book with farming :

I've seen a few topics on official forums claiming it is true and confirmed by jagex mod. So either they are aching from attention or just found a serious secret.

Also it would make sence that guthix book gives that 10% in a way, Guthix is kinda the god of nature. But then again, god of balance :-k Go figure I guess...

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]