paying 3.6mill for a sig!

M_0_D_J_O_E-ladon_kkc

You might want to post an RS pick of yourself with the cash so people can believe you and spend the time to make you a sig. Also, maybe split the prize into second and third prizes so you can get more entries and more people win. :)

Good luck buying a sig, a lot of great artists here. This thread will be 10-20 pages in no time so keep up lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

ok then if you don't want 3.6

like i'll buy a sig for 100 - 500k.. i want a sig that someone will put there time and effort into not some half fast pecie of craaap sig

now we want 3.6mil belive me.

we just had/have our doubts. i mean, there has been a lot of fake comps here if you know what we mean.

but, we've had someone give their word about this, maybe post a picture of the gp and i'll enter for sure ! :D

well according to your friend, you're trustable...so for 3.6mil ill give it my best shot. any idea though color scheme, name, faces, pics what you want on it though? you're kinda vague....i mean, if you want such a high quality sig for that enormous amount of $$$, then specify a bit more please. :D

panoramiadk9.gif

ok then if you don't want 3.6

like i'll buy a sig for 100 - 500k.. i want a sig that someone will put there time and effort into not some half fast pecie of craaap sig

now we want 3.6mil belive me.

we just had/have our doubts. i mean, there has been a lot of fake comps here if you know what we mean.

but, we've had someone give their word about this, maybe post a picture of the gp and i'll enter for sure ! :D

Yeah, no need to be rash. We were just checking your credibility. Didn't matter who it was, we would have done this to anyone.

hey ryan, are you gonna make one?? jw if anyone else besides me is trying--i think misterxmen might be. i dono. heh if not, sure why not just GIVE me the 3.6 ;) :roll: heh dont i wish

This type of sig isn't my field at all. :P Even if it was a pixel sig contest, I'm retired from sigmaking since this week.

I need a break from the repetitiveness, but mainly it's because of Halo 2. :lol: I finished my last sig last friday and it was WAY too gory (at buyer's request) to be posted on tipit. I posted it in Runevillage if anyone wants to check it out, but it's the last blood I'll spill in a sig.

Good luck to all sigmakers on this one. :)

Off topic: Check out my rank lol.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

dont enter guys! he ditches comps, he made same one on runevillage and hasnt replyed in days, no doubt he stole.

I was considering entering until this...link to the post?