What's the slayer task you always leave out?

JimmyMcNabb

Burthorping metal dragons (too expensive) and generally any monster that requires you to finish them off and that can't be safe-spotted (due to lagging out and dieing).

I don't mind kalphites now we have the Keris dagger; I used to Burthorpe those.

Favourites are bloodvelds, aberrant spectres (no prayer used =; ) , blue dragons, fire giants; generally 'cos I cut through these like butter... ::'

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually skip metal dragons but on a whim I did Steel Dragons since only had to kill 16 of them. I put on my melee gear (proselyte, whip, dds, anti-fire, supersets, my good luck fury etc). I killed 11 before I had to go back for some more pots. On the fourth kill I got the elusive dragon plate legs.

So no more skippin Steel Dragons for me. Plus I get rune limbs that I sell for 40k ea for crossbows that I fletch.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

Are you guys frikin crazy??????

You leave out kalphite, greater demons, and fire giants?????!!!??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

First of all, with a cannon, kalphite are amont the best exp you can get in the game for slayer. Fire giants are the best exp in the game, second only to daggonoths. Now about greater demons. I rejoyce when I get these. Awesome exp, AND I can get 5+ clues in a task of 150 of these.

I leave out any above blues, and anything in general above level 110. For the time that is.