Trouble Brewing Advice

oreocookie987

I need some help with Trouble Brewing. If you can please answer the following questions for me:

What are good worlds to play in?

When is the best time to play, if there is one?

Is there any sort of team I could join for playing it?

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Ah, Trouble Brewing, one of my favourite minigames in P2P, albeit a little overlooked. ;_;

The brewing world is 104, last I heard. If you don't find anyone there, its likely they're in the middle of a game or you're on at a slow time.

Best time to play is the usual peak RS times, I believe, though I usually find a few people there every time I go to visit.

As far as I know, there isn't any 'official' Trouble Brewing team like Affliction and Heart Unit for Pest Control. I know of a few people who organise some Trouble Brewing games over TIF, but I havn't checked lately.

Good luck and happy brewing! It's a fun game once you figure it out. :D

~ Fael

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Such a good mini-game..

Anyway, when I used to play it, the only world you could ever get a team on was the offical world (I thought it was 110, but listen to Faelenof), and you could only play at the very peak hours. Otherwise there might be 3 other people there wanting to play, but obviously you can't play with that few. Best way would be to try to get a team on the "Events" section of the official forums. Try a few hours before you want to play though.

If you go for the latter option, feel free to add me and see if I'm on. If I am, I'll play with you. I wouldn't mind getting in a few rounds of it.. (Private is always ON, unless I really don't feel like being social.)

Cool.

I recently achieved my goal of Full naval and a phasmytus flag, which obviously invloved a lot of camping at the ol' minigame.

The only world with anyone ever there, ever is, 104.

Theres usually around 4-5 people, just enough to scrape a game together around 11 am - 3pm GMT

After 3pm GMT, when most americans start coming on, you will find that there are a lot more people playing.

Around 8-10pm GMT is usually the peak, with maybe 10 people a team?

Hope it helps

supernovasigst7.jpg

Yea I figured it out: 3 PM GMT is 7 AM my time, and 8 PM GMT is at noon my time (Pacific Time Zone), so its perfect. Thanks a lot ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.