LOCK PLEASE MODERATOR :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't support the drop trading but considering i've known you since..well a long time i give you a goodluck! <3:

just don't mess up that defence

i have other friends other than you mike, i had never drop traded...really think i'd risk losing 10m, just like that?! lol i gave an easter to a mate to give to my player, then i sold it \' and made 300k profit in a quik merch :P

CMON PPL POST PLEASE!!

going offline for few hours bye

Sounds Fun! Good luck with your goals! Desert Treasure!? LoL

(P.S Visit my blog ;) )

Thanks :) i will visit youres now :-s desert tresure is quite hard... :oops: lol

Good luck! :) (If you ever see Senormuerte7 in the wildy, don't go for him- he's my pker pure.)

noted :P going for a while now byee

bank noww, feel free to post ppl :anxious: :roll: :(

don't support the drop trading but considering i've known you since..well a long time i give you a goodluck! <3:

i have other friends other than you mike, i had never drop traded...really think i'd risk losing 10m, just like that?! lol i gave an easter to a mate to give to my player, then i sold it \' and made 300k profit in a quik merch :P

CMON PPL POST PLEASE!!

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

CMON PPL POST PLEASE!!

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

TBH idc and i think thats a bit pathetic, but nvm :) ty for the post neways lol :-k

You think rules are pathetic? :roll:

no i follow most rules religiosly - hence 0/10 black marks on both mains and my pure, that single rule that someone cant give me an item...its pathetic, what if i had quit, givin him the item, started agen and he decided to give me it back, is that breaking a rule? i think not, jagex says that item transfer breaks rules, but asking a friend to give u an item isnt so just cool down with the modwonnabe stuff, its not like i drop traded or any seriously bad rulebreaking... <.< -.-

99129607yc1.png

w00t just hit 30 strength at...MEN!

45728094zw0.png

not taking me as long as i thought condidering i was out most of yesterday, and its only midday :D

hopefully get 40's by next weeek 8-)

good luck, its going pretty good already :)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Wow, a 1 prayer pure :D

Thats what I like to see. Good luck on all your training, no prayer pures ftw.

heh heh :^o i tell a lie, i was hoping to get prayer once i become a member, it'll only cost me 500k - 750k for 52 from 1 :thumbsup:

but ill see what happens, i think 52 prayer = 6.5cb levels so we'll see, thanks for you're support ::'

75997033dg9.png

30 att and str ftw!! :) going for 40 range and mage now, shouldn't take too long with 30k arrows and 11k spells :thumbsup: ill go to wizard tower for this i think... ::'

post some replys people :XD:

Hey! it is just me! you posted in my blog! nice work, but how did you get all the money? :-k

Good luck anyway!

I explained at the beggining of my blog :wink:

basically skills and merch - it takes time but its worth it, just let you're bank grow over time, only spend what you need to spend.

my1ez

All f2p

You plan on doing dragon slayer and all the other defence quests? Well enjoy being 30+ defence

all f2p within reason, not drag slayer <.< well done for spotting that ::'