MAKING MONEY FTP! (PICTURE OF STATS NOW)!

Joes_So_Cool

2qkjzgl.jpg

Stats as of right now. I have about 400k in bank and am wondering if I should spend it on skills to make money or do something with my skills to add on to my money.

Please remember I am F2P! Don't know if it helps but, combat 38.

Thank you TONS,

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Ortiz, I'd do that but I don't like selling the airs. If you've ever tried selling 10k+ airs in world 1 20ea it's ALMOST impossible and end up going down to 10-15ea.
Naa, its not. Use forums there your best friend. you could even look on the runescape forums for people buying airs, in big amounts people are willing to buy full price.

With them stats and 400k I'd say merchant, or runecraft airs. I would say woodcutting but you make money woodcutting in f2p you need atleast 80+ wc to get yews at a nice fast speed. You could woodcut willows until level 80 wcing but its takes around 50k willows, at level 60 you can get 1k willows per hour so you would get around 50k willows in 40 hours of playing. Then you could sell the willows 30-35 each and get 1.5m and a nice woodcutting level to get yews fast.

2qkjzgl.jpg

Stats as of right now. I have about 400k in bank and am wondering if I should spend it on skills to make money or do something with my skills to add on to my money.

Please remember I am F2P! Don't know if it helps but, combat 38.

Thank you TONS,

~Joe.

Depend on your personal preferance, in my case I spend money on skills and then make it with other skill.

Ultimately is just what you prefer.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

And I'm sure your not the %98 of F2P's who auto. :-w

Wait what? I am f2p and I am smelling some elitism here. You think all F2p-ers are autoers? That's just wrong... I don't have any facts to prove the opposite, but stating something like that would be like me saying that 98% of P2P's exploit free players by going into free worlds and sell their stuff for huge prices as they are the only source of for example natures, laws, death's, wizzy (g), and whatnot. Of course, that statement would be extremely dubious as well, but so is yours in my opinion.

And I'm sure your not the %98 of F2P's who auto. :-w

Wait what? I am f2p and I am smelling some elitism here. You think all F2p-ers are autoers? That's just wrong... I don't have any facts to prove the opposite, but stating something like that would be like me saying that 98% of P2P's exploit free players by going into free worlds and sell their stuff for huge prices as they are the only source of for example natures, laws, death's, wizzy (g), and whatnot. Of course, that statement would be extremely dubious as well, but so is yours in my opinion.

I am p2p and I agree, not all f2p are autoers, there just dumb people who can't read when your saying stuff to them even though theres no one else around.

Well, runecrafting is good, especially with air runes.

Your signature bothers me by the way... Maybe it's because it has 'sample' all over it. :-k

joes_so_cool's signature bothers me, because it looks like hes lured someone... no intent to start a flame war.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

This is a method which got my younger brother full guthix in about a week or so, with only about 1-2 hours of playing a day.

Go to a low populated world with about 50-100k. Head down to the port sarim runes shop, and buy air/fire/earth runes until the price hits about 10 each. Then hop to a different world and repeat until you are out of money. Head to world 1 Varrock, and sell all the runes for 15-20k each.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

...and sell all the runes for 15-20k each.

I spy with my little eye... A TYPO!!! :lol:

Also got a new idea :

Buy eye of newts and sell to someone on forums

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]