Alg was Here

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*peeks up algs skirt*

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Currently at 11.3m. I doubt I'll get very far this week with finals and all, but since the rest of the month is off I'm setting a time estimate for 99 at *before 2010*. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll manage exactly 1 year after Sith's FM.

I'll finally have finished this 3 year goal then...

tbh you fish for 12 hrs then let ur bro fish for 12 hrs... rinse and repeat... then u have 99 in no time.

peace,

Vann

About 30-50 hours left, so that would be very fast

Reading through Sith's blog, I doubt getting it the same day would be reasonable. He got it the f'n day after Christmas. I'm looking towards the end of the month. ETA will be set at the 28th or so, and that's an asspull. Earliest, I'm estimating will be the 26th (Same as Sith), and hopefully the latest will be the 30th. If I can get 100k per day that would make it the 31st.

11.4m as of this. So 1.6ish to go

I'm putting way too much thought into this. Quite a change from the carefree one earlier in this.

Though today I finished a goal I set a long time ago. I got a ZGS.

Because I no lifed and blew ALL the remainder of my money on magic logs. I only had around 5 million GP worth in items back then I drained at least 25 Million of FM. I didn't talk to anyone either, I would just update on how much exp was left...

Be glad your magic money doing that. And your probably not going to get it on the 26th. Maybe a little before if you FOCUS ON IT (stop playing LOZTP and Dragon Age)

Because I no lifed and blew ALL the remainder of my money on magic logs. I only had around 5 million GP worth in items back then I drained at least 25 Million of FM. I didn't talk to anyone either, I would just update on how much exp was left...

Be glad your magic money doing that. And your probably not going to get it on the 26th. Maybe a little before if you FOCUS ON IT (stop playing LOZTP and Dragon Age)

I did the math though. I could get it earlier if I nolifed (Probably 3-4 days :o), but if I do 2 hours/day I can get it in like 14 days from now. Rocktail are around 50k/hr and I have around 1.4-5m left.

As of this post I'm under 300k to 98 though. After that I'll update some stuff on this. Can't really do anything now, there's a virus scan running (3 hours- A new record!)

sup hot momma. obama [bleep]ing fails :thumbdown: (at sig)

gl with fish cape. that'd be epic to have. after all you've been fishing forever. don't stop now. i know these are sentence fragments. i don't care. i love you.

10\10

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge