Alg was Here

HIDE UR RICHES AND UR WIMIN, IN THAT ORDER

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck, but most importantly, don't die.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I beat the game without dying. Free achievement plx.

Also this is an official announcement of a break. Thieving, quit because I realized how there is really no reason to get 99. Will prob get 2000 through Dung whenever I get back from it.

I can't seem to type today. I wrote a longass blog post, made an untold number of typoes, and now my fingers can't seem to hit the keys anymore.

Ah well.

Also this is an official announcement of a break. Thieving, quit because I realized how there is really no reason to get 99. Will prob get 2000 through Dung whenever I get back from it.

I can't seem to type today. I wrote a longass blog post, made an untold number of typoes, and now my fingers can't seem to hit the keys anymore.

Ah well.

bi,bi,bi,bisexual

<3:

http://Loving_Brah.png

• 3 weeks later...

Ah well.

THATS WHY YOU DONT TAKE ACID TABS WITH REDBULL.

If you spell merchanting backwards you get price manipulating. If you spell price manipulating backwards you get murder. Just saying...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Personally, I think FSC could still be the blogscape chat. I think part of the reason is that a lot of the gens + Cod aren't playing very much, so it's kinda fallen apart. I think most people who used FSC are in college and very busy, so . . . I'm thinking . . . just maybe . . . revive FSC by heavily advertising it, picking gens who are more active, and . . . yeah? I don't want to say new owner, as that's up to Cod, obviously, but having an owner that will be on all the time would probably be beneficial to the chat. I barely play anymore due to the RL obligations so I'm part of the problem.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Extrapolating from the four people who voted in the poll, it also seems like there isn't as much interest in a Blogscape chat as there was when the chat was first created.

I'm just annoyed at the combination of blatant corruption and inactivity among the ranked users, which allows trolls to run the place without penalty. Add in the fact that we have more people leaving than coming in and you have a slow death for the chat.

Okay back to blogging

In spite of my best efforts I actually made a profit off merchanting.

Extrapolating from the four people who voted in the poll, it also seems like there isn't as much interest in a Blogscape chat as there was when the chat was first created.

I'm just annoyed at the combination of blatant corruption and inactivity among the ranked users, which allows trolls to run the place without penalty. Add in the fact that we have more people leaving than coming in and you have a slow death for the chat.

Okay back to blogging

In spite of my best efforts I actually made a profit off merchanting.

Lol at that last statement. I'm merchanting myself now and that was actually a bit funny. I mean, can it be merchanting when you don't try to make money of it? Perhaps it can, since it doesn't include making trades to just make profit. I dunno :P

Anyway, keep going and good luck :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I consider it an attempt. Usually my successful merchantings have been accidental. This time it's noce to have made money on purpose :lol:

Also, 78 Dungeoneering. 2 until 80, 7 until chaotics/frosties. At the same time, 1997 total, meaning 3 until the big 2k. Basic maths?

Now with an actual blog bit under construction. Check the front page in a couple of days or so. Or if you can't wait, check it now and see it in its partially completed glory.

If I go online tomorrow would anyone remind me to update that bank pic?

Duly noted. I'll wake you up early for that one ;)

Now with an actual blog bit under construction. Check the front page in a couple of days or so. Or if you can't wait, check it now and see it in its partially completed glory.

Yeah, you're about 23 1/2 hours late. I posted that yesterday.

And your point is...?

And your point is...?

Once again, your timing is horrid.

Think I'll do that pic now. Thanks for reminding me </sarcasm>

Got the pic done in awful JPEG quality. Enjoy.