We <3 Metal_Heart6 ~ 14M+ in one day! we saved a legend!

If this was some one else, this board would be flamed with "should of been more carefull, not our fault"

i've found many people on these boards to be quite hypocritcal.

I know it's my own fault, i know this has nothing to do with you guys and I didn't ask for this in any way. Just tought you should know that. 2 of the 3 people who started this i don't even know, i have no clue why they are helping me out but i'm sure of one thing these guys have heart! When anyone i knew ever got scammed I always helped them out even if i hardly knew them. Cash is after all just pixels and if pixels make you happy then erm.. :roll: If these guys one had made like 500K for me i'd just be as happy after all it's the gesture that counts, no ?

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was some one else, this board would be flamed with "should of been more carefull, not our fault"

i've found many people on these boards to be quite hypocritcal.

=; Who cares? The fact is, this happeneinghas proven that the tip.it cmmunity is a great one.. Even metal didn't excpect this, but, well, who would? Ty too all donaters, greatly appriciated!

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Errmmm, why spam?

Metal is well known and so well liked that people are going to donate and because its another member who scammed him, they think its fair and kind of them to help metal out.

Also, people have followed his journey to his phat which he deserved and people want to help get it back.

Apcrump0.png

I know why they do it metal, because you're a great person, and friendly! Maybe a little too friendly, since you lent that cash to someone who you didn't know irl, and then this happens.. Ohwell!

This is my donation to metal!

whipnr3kirk.png

whipnr4kirk.png

st00fformetool.png

<3:

Clanleader of the Guardians Of Fate.

gof-sig.gif

Your intentions may be well meant but there's too much room for scamming to allow this thread to go on longer. This is very noble of you all, and what you have accomplished is indeed admirable--however I'm sure the last thing you would like to see is another scammer profit off of your good deeds. Strictly speaking the thread is spam, and violates our rule regarding requesting donations. What you're doing in game is perfectly legal, however if you wish to carry on with this, you shall do so off these forums. Good luck to all the collectors and good luck to Metal bouncing back.

~Cdub

This post has been Locked as it infringes our Rules here and is under discussion by the Admins.

The only people on Tip.It who are allowed to ask for Donations are either Members of Staff or Members of the TET. These people may only do so for official forum events and not for personal gain.

Slimfar.

Forum.Tip.It/Administrator.

slimfarel0ph8.jpg

Many thanks to Pup for my new Siggy :)