95 Mage, or 95 Range? / edit

TheAncient

Which one would you rather have, and why? I am considering getting one of them but not both.

I am currently

79 Mage (20K til 80)

75 Range (15K til 76)

More importantly, WHY?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

i would say range because if you do clue scrolls all the way to 95 range u will have 100+mil :)

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Blood barrage =P~.

Thats 94 mage if you didnt know.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Advanteges

mage..= awsome pk, able to teleport, able to freeze people and or monsters. slight money gain *if you high alchemy* you can hit people from far away. able to teleport ofher people. you hit very high damage

range=awsome pk, you can pick up your arrows.., you can hit people from far away, you can hit a max of 28, you can wear dragon skin armour. you can get higher lvl bows for higher lvls..

disadvantages

mage= if you dont use your money wisely huge money loss.. you can get hurt badly by meelers, nats= 200-300 gp.. laws= 300-1kgp bloods 500- 600 i think.. you cant pick up runes after you use them they get destroyed for thier power..

range= high cost of arrows... slight cost of bows.. you cant hit as high as mage.. longbow is a little slow.

So i might pick mage....

batboy23130.png

I'd get mage.

Oh and whoever was talking about mage staking... when mage staking people usally stake 10M+/rares per stake, since you can use over 200k worth of runes in a duel if you keep healing from blood barrage.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

i dont train my range so high for no reason... but in members get high for both is better... do ranged ancient combo

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/