what to do...4 chars :\

ballllllllin

i currently have 4 chars. all members.

first char was my "main" but he's not that great..im fixed on quitting him

2nd char was gon be a 1 def pker, but friend talked me out of that so i got him def..hes like 60 60 60 and more of a main 2nd stats than my "main"

3rd char is a 95 pker with like some non combat skills, but nothing great other than fishing..and cooking is ok.

and 4th char is a lvl 60 1 def pker. with basically only combat skills

now they all have less than 2 weeks membs left. should i renew 2nd, 3rd and 4th and let 2nd be my "main" and 3rd n 4th be pkers....or keep 3rd n 4th n let 3rd be "main"

sorry so long, but id appreciate pro's and con's

balllllin+pk.png

renew whatever account has the best stats and use the other non mains for free, that way your not paying for each account when its just a game

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

First of all pass some money my way if you don't mind paying 20 bucks a month for that many accounts....

Just pick one, and unless you're really a die hard, 100% Pker, just pick one and PK high levels, I found it more fun than low level, strictly built pking.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Just pick one, and unless you're really a die hard, 100% Pker, just pick one and PK high levels, I found it more fun than low level, strictly built pking.

Bingo... with the other 2 accounts, you can loan them out to other trustworthy players for experience. Check the link in my signature for more info, or simply PM me if interested.