Yay I've Quit \:D/ ~ Got a disk got 10.4m O.O

hrhryf1.png

Yep, although i'd been meaning to quit since i started, this time, sadly, its the truth. My grades have slipped, and high expectations which have not been met, are due to my over-hauling of Runescape~ So i need to get rid of the cause.

I've been playing about a year exactly, and i've achieved alot.

This file was my second account after my first one got hacked. Im proud of my achievments. I got 99 fletching within 2 months of this account at combat 45, and got to jad in the fight pits at level 70 - So its not all bad.

I skilled my way up to a green mask when they were 18m, and trade that and 5.6m for a blue mask - Which then got stolen 3 months later.

I was going to quit after Christmas when my friend logged out with my Bluemask, who later got banned for account sharing. Bye bye my mask, and bye bye another rare in Runescape.

So i was about to quit then X FLORY X motivated me to carry on.

My goal was to get a green mask, then say i can finally quit~

Well, sadly i didn't reach that goal.

I did a stupid thing of getting 65 pray, costing me about 700k (62-65), and wasted about another 1m trying to get a firecape (2 tries but failed on Jad).

Anyway, heres the final picture i have of my bank and stats -I paid 9m for the pumpkin, and was trying to get an egg for about 8.4m and another 500k in items, but no-one would sell, so the cash will lie there i guess. I was contemplating getting the willows for 99 Firemaking, and get it in my spare time, but then i didn't bother. If i ever do come on at weekend, i'll probably just mine or woodcut, but 90% of f2ps make me sick.

goneforgoodsb0.png

The last time i'll log in will be to come to Lord_Urian's 85 slayer party as i've been supporting this hawt mother since he first posted. Then i'll probably say my fairwells to World 99 and be perished into the world of revision.

I wasn't rich, and i guess im not to well known on this forum, or in Runescape, but i've tried to keep a positive face everywhere i've gone, making sure i help everyone i can.

I'd like to thank this forum especially for making my year on Runescape enjoyable, and everyone here has been great.

I'll still be posting about from time-to-time, spreading some love.

Thanks for reading if anyone got this far, or atleast up to my bank, when they realise im not worth 100million gp in items or cash. :anxious:

~Gin_and_tonic

untitledwv6.png

Gave the 3m to my mate like promised. ::'

Sad to see a player quit. :boohoo: What are you going to do with your items?

3M is going to a mate of mine to buy his p hat.

The other 5.5m and my pumpkin will probably stay on the file till i get bored with it and drop it, or just leave it there if i decide to play in the summer, and want something to do.

Thanks for the response. ::'

Aww no :( I liked having chats with you at cw! Althought, good luck with school. Merchant 2m or so and get a mask instead? :) They'll probably raise alot more than the pumpkin.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Aww no :( I liked having chats with you at cw! Althought, good luck with school. Merchant 2m or so and get a mask instead? :) They'll probably raise alot more than the pumpkin.

Yeah, i was thinking about it, but im litterally not allowed on at all at the moment :| So they'll be a heck lot more in about 3 weeks when i'll be able to get on :(

Good luck fletching, i'd let you have my supplies if i had any left :-X

sorry your quittin, and i feel ur pain losin ur mask, i got hacked my mask set 2 weeks ago

:wall:

..luckily i just got my grades up so ill be able to play a lil more

hope everything works out for you

kitty%20bow%20bo.gif

sorry your quittin, and i feel ur pain losin ur mask, i got hacked my mask set 2 weeks ago

:wall:

..luckily i just got my grades up so ill be able to play a lil more

hope everything works out for you

Im doing A levels at the moment, which are hard for me >.<

I might come back in summer, sell my Pumpkin for w/e i can get, and then merch for 6 weeks, then fund a massive drop party for all ya'll \'

rs cause of bad grades?

why not just do homework and study and all that boring stuff first and when you're done then play some games

not like studying the whole 6 hours after school is such a big difference :roll:

playing rs can't really impact your grades unless you play 4+ hours a day which in that case just cut it down to 1-2

Kaizoku

I would say its sad to see you leave, but on the Graveyard you constantly called me a bug abuser in staking which is a huge lie.

Im doing A levels atm too its not that hard :?

Cya, not sad to see you go, no more being called a bug abuser for me :)

cheesebap7dz.jpg

Aww this cannot be...You are so hawt supporter of mine that I have fallen love with you <3:

You must come back to RS someday...You must... :pray:

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Teh_Demi-God_Of_All_Nubs

<_ScOpeY_> A sad day in the history of irc

awww... sad to see fellow rs players quit. but life and school do take a priority over rs... the later less for me lol... -.-

I need to stop playing as much. but i dont think id go as far as quitting.

Why cancel your membership? Why dont you give it to you one of your friends in r/l or something?

blackmfmcape,Issac%20Amisov.gif

Issac%20amisov.gif

CHECK OUT MY TOPIC TO 99 FIREMAKING

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

And you said my skills sucked... <.<

Erm... I never said they suck, i said improve them... I mean, 30million total xp does own 900 total level tbh :roll:

And i apologise to Cheese for calling her/him a bug abuser, i guess i was just jealous as im not hawt enough to have 99 mage <3:

The reason i need to quit is not cause of bad grades, its cause of pretty much other things aswell. I got addicted to getting a green mask, and then got haxed when i didn't get one... and losing 25m to my best mate on xmas day kinda killed it for me.

I'll be on on weekends to buy 300k feathers and some f2ps items, but i guess thats it.

Im only posting to say thanks to everyone else, and we'll see what the future holds, eh? ::'

If you quit...I will come and haunt in your dreams,tearing your mind apart until you decide to come back...I will purge your soul clean of those filthy thoughts of quitting,I will send you to the oblivion to cleanse your polluted mind...

Please,just don't quit...Play less. :pray: :( :ohnoes:

Well if i dont quit i'll become a non-member. Then my mind will be infected by their parasite ways, slowly causing me to go insane. :ohnoes:

Im gonna play a little on weekends when i can, it's just a matter of what i do.

Im gonna keep the pumpkin forever bascially, and the 5.4m i have left, i might buy some feathers and fish... Which will slowly make me want to quit anyway. :XD:

And you said my skills sucked... <.<

Erm... I never said they suck, i said improve them... I mean, 30million total xp does own 900 total level tbh :roll:

My total lvl is 1414. Plus, my overall xp. is 20m. 10m less than 30 mill. :roll: Almost 21m. You can't see my mining, but it is 55.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I would say its sad to see you leave, but on the Graveyard you constantly called me a bug abuser in staking which is a huge lie.

Im doing A levels atm too its not that hard :?

Cya, not sad to see you go, no more being called a bug abuser for me :)

can't you just say goodbye to a fellow player without having a jab at him? hes quitting rs yet you still feel the need to have 1 last kick while hes down?

on topic: its always sad to see a GOOD player down, it just confirms my theory of noobs taking over RS, good luck with your A levels mate, im sure without RS there you'll be looking at straight A's.

off topic again: your a really nice guy aswell, giving a mate 3m. makes it even sadder that i never met/got to know you :cry:

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

:D thanks Mario.

I just logged into 99 to say goodbye to some people, motivate Urian and drop the rest of my bank.

Got chatting to Cawnaw and Sir Mage19. They made my last mintues fun, and nearly made me stay :ohnoes:

I wont be back on now until Monday when im gonna noob up Lord_Urians 85 slayer party. \:D/

:D thanks Mario.

I just logged into 99 to say goodbye to some people, motivate Urian and drop the rest of my bank.

Got chatting to Cawnaw and Sir Mage19. They made my last mintues fun, and nearly made me stay :ohnoes:

I wont be back on now until Monday when im gonna noob up Lord_Urians 85 slayer party. \:D/

Without the underscore please. :XD:

But good to see you at my party! First time tbh... :-w