Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take the box, and give the demon a dragon (yes, a hole living breathing dragon) and open the box, then hide the cheese in my goop

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

this isnt fair.

i took the cheese and hid in a magic book and suddenly someone summons it IN RS.

c'mon! and in the time im recovering from someone shooting a plum in my face (irl) i keep being used to hide the cheese under AND PEOPLE KILL ME!!! :shock:

not fair... :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway...

i get a plum-grenade-launcher, blow up the goop, get the cheese, take out all witnesses with a grape-machine-gun, run away to an undisclosed location, firing an orange-rocket-launcher on the goop-site BOOOM-SPLAT!

now no-one knows where I am, if anyone finds me the get pwned by fruit, and if they get past the fruit i still have my magic book which i nicked from sonic MWUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

you dident relise, that i was hiding in your pants. i quickly take the cheese and use a vedgtable shield ::' to block all the fruit.

then i tie elzo down, and hide the cheese under him. i keep staring at elzo_minish intill he get paralyzed.

FRONTPAGE.png

that sound like a dumb show, so i take the cheese, and hide it under elzo (again) and put a shield around him (I muhahaha you blaziken) then i go in the shield with the key, and close it after.

*turns out lights in the shield*

*big grin :D *

FRONTPAGE.png

i hire a army of little shivers and ask elzo for the cheese he kindly hands it over to shivers I give the cheese to my fat aunt, she sits on it thinking it was a tufet. darn....good luck

Kaiy2.jpg

It is not a "dumb" little town Shivers!!!

EEeeew.... i'm not getting that. (kaiys my sister, and we don't have a fat aunt) anyway, i hire elzo to take the cheese and give it to me, then i hide it under him.

FRONTPAGE.png

fine! so we don't have a fat aunt but what we do have is a "large" dog. i slap elzo silly and steal the cheese and give it to our "large" dog. He takes it to his girlfreind as a gift. You must get it from our "large" dog's girlfrend but really ara (the girlfreind) was cheating on him! so you have to get past our angry "large" dog and a couple of random people and two happy dog who hid the cheese in a celler

Kaiy2.jpg

wwwwhhhat???

we don't have a large dog, although he's the biggest (not fat, he's very muscular) golden retriver i'v ever seen buddy FTW

i go to the sellar, and take the cheese...

and hide it under elzo. duhhhh...

FRONTPAGE.png

i take elzo into a celler with lots of pretty women where he will be happy for the rest of his life.

Oh and whille hes looking at girls i take the cheese

I give the key to elzo and he eats it

I hide in a mouse hole in the castle of "oooogaaabooogaaa" where everyone is nice to me

Kaiy2.jpg

1 |{33L @11 T3|-| \/\/0m3N$ and take the cheese and elzo, and slap him around a bit, and hug him intill he spits out the key. then i use the key to get out (saradomin knows how i got in there in the first place) and go to my house and lock kailyn (kaiy2) out. and elzo is in with me, i offer him a drink, and then put sleeping potion in it, and kidnap him away through a under ground passageway to the land of muffins were we can live happily ever after, but the muffins chase us away because we have cheese, so we go to the land of grapes, were we live in a mushroom house under a big replica of elzo. we live happily ever after with the cheese

the end! mods can lock this now!

FRONTPAGE.png

that sound like a dumb show, so i take the cheese, and hide it under elzo (again) and put a shield around him (I muhahaha you blaziken) then i go in the shield with the key, and close it after.

Actually calling a show dumb isn't the correct way to get the cheese. :roll:

I don't even think you've seen it, you can't say something sucks before seeing it first, but the cheese remains where it was as you didn't get it right.

So nothing since my last post really happend.

HINT: You have to kill a powerful dragon to get the cheese.

ok, i kill a powerfull dragon and take the cheese and elzo, and slap him around a bit, and hug him intill he spits out the key. then i use the key to get out (saradomin knows how i got in there in the first place) and go to my house and lock kailyn (kaiy2) out. and elzo is in with me, i offer him a drink, and then put sleeping potion in it, and kidnap him away through a under ground passageway to the land of muffins were we can live happily ever after, but the muffins chase us away because we have cheese, so we go to the land of grapes, were we live in a mushroom house under a big replica of elzo. we live happily ever after with the cheese

the end! mods can lock this now!

FRONTPAGE.png

a vilonist come and play for you :boohoo: but sercertly he stole the cheese and gave it to the pokemon lord ookkaha the most awsome pokemon he gives it to a "jirachi" you have to get the cheese from it

Kaiy2.jpg

the door was closed, and you went to the wrong house, and took there cheese, they come and take it back, elzo and i are still in our mushroom house.

FRONTPAGE.png

STOP FREAKING USING ME!!!!!!

fine, for all the times you've "hidden the cheese under me" or whatever, im taking the cheese. no buts.

i take out my book that i stole from sonic (tybtw) and hide in the Arabian Nights tales... but what one...?

also, when you come into the tales at least 3 PEOPLE must have had the cheese for you to get out... MWUHAHAHAHHA :twisted:

i go in, i pass it to kaiy, i pass it to boris, then i steal it, and hide it under elzo. and then tie him up so we can live happily ever after.

and we go back to the mushroom house and lock out everyone else, and elzo must stay in.

FRONTPAGE.png

noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

aaarrrrg *my entire body sets on fire* punches boris for shooting me, and for not letting me use elzo! then punch again, and again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and againand again and again

i have the cheese

FRONTPAGE.png

i am a girl!! WHACK! punches boris (oh, and you dident take the cheese ::' ) and i hit boris into a mountain, and the mountain explodes. and all the rubble lands on him.

FRONTPAGE.png