Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elzo throws it in your face and i steal it, and take the cheese to the lost city of Detroit(sorry if your from detroit)

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

What was that? :-s

Anyway... I find the cheese in ezlos dumpster, and take it to a hidden location to build it a shrine and sacrifice mice to it in its glorious holyness

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

nothing can hide from a follower of Guthix! As the Guthix messiah, i storm your sancuary and obtain the cheese, then i hide it by eating it :D

it didn't taste all to good :uhh:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

*cough* No eating the cheese *cough*

I high cheese alch you stomach, take the cheese i get from it and hide it in a pyramid full of traps, mummys, and rabid raccons with [bleep]ed tails :ohnoes:

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

i blow it up 8-)

i then hige it under shivers21's bed,

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

*cough* No eating the cheese *cough*

sadly, there are people that can't play the game as they are suppose to. <.<

A car crashes on you. And the dude in the car with a shotgun takes it and drives it to Russia, on an unmapped place.

Hah! I know this is perfect because people are ALWAYS after me, especially on times when I simply don't have it. Hurt me all you want, I don't have the cheese. Some russian does. :twisted:

in a split second i get a taco, the cheese, a pokeball, and a russian car.

I won't bore you with the details of this incredible feat =p

Its elemantry, in soviet russia, The car drove the guy(and cheese) to YOU, and so it was close to you and rpg found it.

vilnn2.png

couldn't have said it better myself :) i still have the cheese btw =p

Its elemantry, in soviet russia, The car drove the guy(and cheese) to YOU, and so it was close to you and rpg found it.

But the problem is it's THE REAL LIFE Russia, and he doesn't know me, she he wouldn't drive the cheese to me.

So, RpgGamer doesn't have the cheese. :twisted:

then who has it???

gazzy.jpg

Luckly, i have a naturally slow pace, so i have no problem being as slow as ezlo, and i slloowwllly ttakkkee itttt aaawwwwaaayyy. Then my trusty Idiotcopter comes and picks me up, and i fly safely away to my stronghold in the mountains of tibet, complete with 50 feet walls and a moat full of poisoned toast and ticks, as well as guarded by robots and guys with guns.

vilnn2.png

i took the cheese, RAN, and hid it in an unknown place...

but was then discovered by little minions playing violins, chanting and slowly walking towards me...

I then used my secret power that snapped all their strings.

I ran again and hid it under my sink...

I know where you live.

Well, I know where EZLO lives!

Muwahahahahhahaha

With my infinite wisdom, i knew you would hide under a sink, so a used my mind to turn all sinks into my Minions :twisted: :twisted:...and to make a long story short, your sink swallowed you and brought you to my tibetan stronghold, where i took the cheese from you and put you in my dungeon, where you have to listen to an endless stream of fergielicious!!!! Meanwhile, the sinks i employed are now in the process of Conquering the World for me to own. :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

vilnn2.png

although I was going crazy from the constant drones from fergielicious, I managed to keep my sanity by humming to myself.

I turned my arm into a key and escaped from the dungeon!

And, although all sinks were now your minions and against me, I wooed them with my special humming...

they fell into a trace and told me where I'd find the cheese. AND, because they now liked me, they took me TO the cheese!

I stole it, ran and again hid it in an unexpected place... IN MY MATHS CLASSROOM!

I know where you live.

Well, I know where EZLO lives!

Muwahahahahhahaha

After the sink uprising, i had to..."do away" with all the sinks <.< ...However, undetered, i sent steven hawkings to go in to your maths class, where he proceeded to confuse you with extremly complicated formulas, and while you tried to make since of what he was saying, i made off with the cheese...and after a short pitstop at the popes place to have the cheese blessed as "The Holy Cheese of Swiss", I went into hiding in my secret bunker on an undisclosed planet at an undisclosed location.

vilnn2.png