Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm flying back looking for the cheese I dropped, I see TheBlazikenMaster hide the cheese in the house. So I hide behind a tree until he leaves and I sneek into the house and take the cheese. Having heard TheBlazikenMaster cackle to himself, "Haha, this place is going to blow in 15 min.", I know I don't have much time to get out. Once I'd avoided the explosion by running like mad to the shore, I fly to my house to guard it.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I could just shoot you and take the cheese as you didn't say how you were gonna guard it. :roll:

Anyway, I hide it in the place Saw III takes place in, and the only way to get it is to get trapped and having Jigsaw in the television saying, "Hello, I wanna play a game.", so no way to get the cheese without being trapped. :twisted:

..[Caution: Executable File]pt i use the prince of persia's (PS2 game) dagger of time to rewind before you made it and stab you with the dagger. Then i take it FRANCE AND BURRY it in a tree.....

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

First I slap myself for not coming up with a way to guard the cheese at my house. Then I regroup and go to France, chop down the tree, take the cheese, and hide it in my underwear; briefs if thats relevant :roll: .

dtrishde5.jpg

Hey, have to tell how you got the cheese from me. Since you didn't I still have the cheese.......In my underwear. :lol:

dtrishde5.jpg

I jump on the hood of your car causing you to swerve, crash, and die. I having survived the accident grab the cheese that fell out. I take the cheese to a castle and lock it up in a dungeon.

dtrishde5.jpg

I bring a bunch of sports fishermen and have them catch the sharks so that I can take the cheese. I teleport to Varrock and hide the cheese in a fake anvil.

dtrishde5.jpg

The explosion causes a warp in cyber space into which we all get sucked. So we are all floating around in nothingness and I grab the cheese as it passes by me.

dtrishde5.jpg

All get sucked? How so? I only exploded the RuneScape world, nothing else. :roll:

An evil wizard uses dark magic on you and you are very weak after the evil wizard does that and the evil wizard takes the cheese, and teleports to NYC, and has a plan to destroy it. Earth didn't explode as it's far far away from the RS world. Without the cheese he can't succeed, you have 6 hours to get the cheese off the evil wizard before he destroys NYC, but believe me it ain't gonna be easy.

All get sucked? How so? I only exploded the RuneScape world, nothing else. :roll:
I ment all of us playing take the cheese. :roll:

Surprise I grabbed onto the wizards robe tail as he fled to NYC and held on the whole way. Now that I'm in his evil lair I summon Naruto Uzumaki and I have him use his Sexy Jutsu on the wizard, because even though he is dark he is a perv., he becomes stunned by the naked girl form of Naruto standing before him and hands over the cheese to me. I take the cheese to switzerland where it will be very hard to find.

dtrishde5.jpg

I Call King Kong, and take off for Switzerland. With King-kong's great nose, He was able to smell the cheese hundreds of miles away and track it down. After throwing you into the stratosphere, I grab the cheese and head back to His Island Stronghold....

kongjy5.jpg

Thx to pink for ownage sig!

87/99 fletching, started 3/24/07

Break from RS 4/01/07 to 5/01/07

4,080,643/13,034,431

... which i blow up with a nuke bomb and catch the cheese, and take it to the welsh mice who live under the stairs in a little cottage in Cardiff.

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

I am rescued by NASA after they find me floating in the stratosphere, and I have them fly me to the cottage in Cardiff and I grab the cheese before the mice eat it. I give the cheese to the astronauts, and they take it to outer space with them, but accidentally get sucked into a black hole. So now the cheese is in another unknown dimension.

dtrishde5.jpg

I call in a favor with my old Stargate pals, I go through with 'em and pick the cheese up off the floor in front of the rock face the astronauts smashed into at multiple millions of miles per hour.

I enter through the portal that brought the astronauts there, and I get shot out at 1,000,000 miles per hour into our universe...

kongjy5.jpg

4,080,643/13,034,431

but the cheese is brought with you and i kick you and take it to bognor regis.

gazzy.jpg

*consults map*

*heads to bognor regis*

*steals cheese*

*Constructs impermeable box aroud self*

*Notices lack of airholes...*

Alternate Philosophy:

"Things just happen. What the hell"

obliviousvk7.png

Contence? hmm... Might have to consult wordreference for that one...

Anyway, the box you are holding explodes, I pick up the real one with the cheese in it that was underneath it...

kongjy5.jpg

4,080,643/13,034,431

....oh yeah, i have a bomb, so you unfortunally give the cheese to me, AND I PUT IT IN THE PENTAGON, and i give you the bomb, and you run off, la la la, toblowup the white house, unfortunally it's alight.....

Ka-Pow!

THUD

I am ok....

gazzy.jpg