Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

I pay off al gore, because if there is something everything knows about a politician, Money comes before ethics in their world. Then i go up and get the cheese, and put it in a radioactive chamber, where everyone who has tried to steal the cheese turns into mutant slime creatures, obedient to my will. If you enter the chamber then you will die. If you got in it without a suit, the mutants will tear the suit off and you will die. If you make it to the cheese, you will be dropped into a cage full of carnivorous water buffalo, and if you survive that, i will shoot you...or something.

(by the way, i put the cheese in there before there was mutants, and before i made it radioactive)

Anyway, with the cheese in my possession, i am now free to...

Conquer the World

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its on...

Oh I got you!

I wait until you have to pee (or if your amour is full of waste becasue you don't want to be vulnerable), then de-pants you (making you cover your genitals and dropping the cheese), Grab the cheese, then fly to pluto w/ my squirrel army.

HA!

40e3b12264.png

I, however, have one thing in my possesion that no squirrel army can win against...an army of....

Beagles!

With this beagle army, i am able to chase every squirrel to a tree, but since pluto lacks trees, they run and run until they die of exhaustion, and while my beagle army feasts on the remains of your squirrel army, i challenge you to a game of...

Monopoly!

...and after an hour or two of gaming, i win. You, defeated, give me the cheese, then, as you walk into the plutonian sunset, head held low, i rush to victory with my cheese in hand! With the cheese, i leave pluto and fly to outerspacestation123666, also Fortress Vil, then i arm the ion cannons and prepare my army of one armed, kung fu robots, with guns build into their eyes, which they use to wipe out battalions of attackers. The also spit grenades and have a kick that can rupture a liver instantly. Basicly, they own. I put the cheese in a great big forcefield in the middle of the ship, and the only way to deactivate it is to pull a switch defended by...

Chuck Norris!

With the cheese safe, i retire to my planning room, where i meet with the most evil characters in the world, such as...Bin Laden, Hitlers reincarnate, Hitme, Stalins reincarnate, Stalling, Bill Gates, Durial321, Runescapes Penguins, and Rosie O'Donnel. Together, we plan to take over

The World!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

tricks chuck norris by sending him to detention for not finishing his homework, pull the switch and teleport out to catherby, once there I run to party petes and hide myself with the chesse in the chest, pay to get the chest and pop the RIGHT balloon to get!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I, however, have one thing in my possesion that no squirrel army can win against...an army of....

Beagles!

With this beagle army, i am able to chase every squirrel to a tree, but since pluto lacks trees, they run and run until they die of exhaustion, and while my beagle army feasts on the remains of your squirrel army, i challenge you to a game of...

Monopoly!

...and after an hour or two of gaming, i win. You, defeated, give me the cheese, then, as you walk into the plutonian sunset, head held low, i rush to victory with my cheese in hand! With the cheese, i leave pluto and fly to outerspacestation123666, also Fortress Vil, then i arm the ion cannons and prepare my army of one armed, kung fu robots, with guns build into their eyes, which they use to wipe out battalions of attackers. The also spit grenades and have a kick that can rupture a liver instantly. Basicly, they own. I put the cheese in a great big forcefield in the middle of the ship, and the only way to deactivate it is to pull a switch defended by...

Chuck Norris!

With the cheese safe, i retire to my planning room, where i meet with the most evil characters in the world, such as...Bin Laden, Hitlers reincarnate, Hitme, Stalins reincarnate, Stalling, Bill Gates, Durial321, Runescapes Penguins, and Rosie O'Donnel. Together, we plan to take over

The World!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Bill Gates slaps you in the face for thinking he is evil. And then leaves.

Chuck Norris is an actor. I'm tired of this Chuck Norris nonsense. I can simply shoot him and take the cheese. He isn't undefeatable. You don't believe me? This article proves it. Ok maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'll fail to take the cheese. At least Bill Gates slapped you for accusing him for being evil.

?!?!? ok....

(ill do the party balloon one)

I close and lock doors to party hall when only i am inside, then pop all balloons and then take cheese off you and put you back in chest (without cheese) then leave and re-lock doors so no one can pop your balloon. :D

THEN i run to yugoslavia and they lock me up and steal the cheese and i get away... wihtout cheese tho. its in yugoslavia. somewhere.

Woah its been long time since my last post :shock:. K, where were we? o rite, yugoslavia. Then i.... start lookin up for the cheese as cheese doesnt sink in the water :P (i think... well at least not this cheese :twisted:) after i found the cheese i put it inside next person's eye so only way to get it is to take off ur eye :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(W00t :twisted: SAW rulezzzzzz)

SAW!!!.... MONOPOLY!!! MWUAHAHAHA

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

i take it off

and take it to kakistan

NICE!

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

*Teleports on top of you with a dragon B axe, knocks you out, steals cheese, Makes unbreakable forcefield around me..*

Btw, Its Kazahkstan, or something, not kakistan

I dont need a siggy no moar.

*Teleports on top of you with a dragon B axe, knocks you out, steals cheese, Makes unbreakable forcefield around me..*

Btw, Its Kazahkstan, or something, not kakistan

i cant spell :D

anyhoo....

i cast a wiccan/ff7/SWAT kind of evil spell and break the forcefield, and hit you and steal the cheese and give it to some person for one of the weird NPC's in runescape.

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

May I note, I said unbreakable forcefield. I still have teh cheeeeeeezz

force field might be unbreakable but it has a power cord.

*cuts power cord* *Grabs cheese*

*preforms complex but quickly done spell that breaks the chesse atoms up and spreads them and integrates them into every living being and person.*

To rebuilt the cheese you must go on the quest of 1000 posts and carry this scroll (IE pass the scroll now)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

*does undo spell and gets cheese*

no1 wants a scroll. silly.

I put it in the toilet. real far down. then poop. now on1 will get it :twisted:

spell can't be undone you must go though the quest of 1000 posts

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

fast forward through tie till when ive done 1k of posts, take the cheese and hide it in a oil rig

gazzy.jpg

I travel to the oil rig after hearing about the magical cheese sought after by all and find it stuffed in a pipe. I take the cheese and hide it in a sack of cheese I brought with me to keep anyone from taking the real cheese.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

FINNALY!!!!!!!!!!

Horray!

Three cheers for dtrish, the game has been reserected.

Anyhoo, I use spesh glasses that seek magical energy, so i find magic cheese easy like, and attach it to a nucular rocke, and show the activating button to George Bush, and he's all like, " Ooh, what does this button do?"

Oh teh noes!

BOOM

gazzy.jpg

I cimb onto my Firebolt, that I borrowed from Harry Potter last week at the end of the school year at Hogwarts, and zip through the air and catch it as it goes flying off. I fly back to the mainland of the United States. As I'm flying back I accidently drop the cheese on one of the islands in the bahamas.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

as were on a kind of movie theme........

some chaps from Pirates OTC 3 bring it to me and i hide it in my mouth, but i dont eat it......

so meh

gazzy.jpg