Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

Being as intelligent as I am, a government agent discovers the cheese on the floor in the Pentagon and I am called in to check it out. I reassure them that it is just a hunk of cheese from a game I play. They give me the cheese and I hide it inside a special water-gun-knife-sword-bomb-rocket-fireproof lock box that has no lock on the outside.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gaff the shark that you fed the cheeses to, cut open his stomach,and take the cheese. I put the cheese in a box just like the last one except this one has no key hole for a lock and contains an anti-teleportation device.

dtrishde5.jpg

i make you open it or i gut you like a fish, you agree, unlock it, give me cheese, i go home, watch tv, give my sister a cheese sandwich, listen to music, watch a movie...........

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

You rented the movie from the blockbuster I am the manager of, but left the cheese there. I take it and hide it in my never ending bag of goodies.

(I will give credit to anyone who knows the reference :D )

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I go to the North Pole, where you live, because your actually Santa Clause in disguise. Seeing that I've been such a good boy this year so far and that I came all that way to see you, you reach in your bag without paying attention and accidentally hand me the cheese. I take the cheese and give it to a baby who is crying. The baby stops crying and places the cheese in its diaper, which turns out to be dirty in the back end. I stand there and wait for someone else to come along so that I can explain the situation.

dtrishde5.jpg

hey, i dont have it.....

my sister's got a CHEESE Sandwich. work it out......

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

The baby is Gazzy's sister! I make him fish out the cheese and wash it off then I steal it. I take the cheese to my secret hideout that noone knows about, not even my family, and I hide there.

dtrishde5.jpg

... whatever, my sisters 15.....

I read your mind and learn of your evil base and break in, steal your cheese, and take it a base like yours but better, and erase everyones memory in the world, including mine, and so the cheese id lost forever, or is it...

gazzy.jpg

After walking around aimlessly for a couple of minutes, I walk into a base. "Hey, a base", I think. "What's this? CHEESE!!! I'd better keep this safe!" Into my pocket it goes. And so the story begins again!

I'm watching you, mice! :-$

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I find a remote that says "Unerase everyone's memories" so I press it for the heck of it. I instantly remember about the cheese and track down neovenator. Because he doesn't want the cheese I easily trade him 10k for it. I take the cheese and hide it in an invincible force field that has no power switch and needs no energy sorce.

dtrishde5.jpg

I hit you in the head with a sledgehammer for figuring out how to get through my force field, knocking you out cold. I pick up the cheese you drop and steal the 10k back for double crossing me. I climb to the peak of Mount Everest and bring an endless supply of oxygen so I can breath.

dtrishde5.jpg

I punch around inside the alien's stomach causing him to throw me up. I take over control of his space craft and I fly to mexico.

dtrishde5.jpg

Ticked off because you blew me up, I click on the link and stick my hand through the screen grab you and drag you out. I beat you until your unconcious and I take the cheese.

dtrishde5.jpg

ITEM menu, USE, Phonix Down, Use on Gazzy, I alive!

Thank you Final fantasy Vll!

Anyway, i steal the cheese and make it into a sauce for my steak

gazzy.jpg

*steals cheese.*

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.