Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

BUT unfortunately for you there was a flaw in your plan!

I had steven hawkings! who, once I managed to stop him from speaking these formulas to me, used his intellingence/phsycic powers to track down this undisclosed planet and undisclosed location, which turned out to be a relatively new planet called "bingbong". I then found you in bingbong square, were you sat huddled, carddling the cheese and singing it lullabyes, for the pope had hypnotised you!

And stole the cheese and ran. first i took it to a muse concert, to set it's mind straight, then ran again to new york and his amongst it's enormity!

(the cheese had a great time)

I know where you live.

Well, I know where EZLO lives!

Muwahahahahhahaha

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, but one thing I forgot to mention....

HE IS MY BROTHER!!!!

So i followed him around school, but unfortunately he didn't have the cheese with him, so I followed him to our home and found where he kept it. Then, while he was sleeping, I stole it from rigt under his nose! (He liked the smell)

hahahahaa

I took the cheese and put it in my secret basket that was disguised as a dog.

I know where you live.

Muwahahahahhahaha

Unluckely, you disguise it as a pitbull, and since where you are recently passed an anti-pitbull law, the police took it away to a pound ran by one of my minions, and he pointed out it was cheese and got it released, where i took it and went into orbit in a laser shooting pac-man shaped shuttle.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

because I was magic, I followed your pacman space shuttle and expoloded it with my magic eye beams.

It blew up and the cheese floated into my arms

I returned to earth a hero!

everyone worshiped me, and I hid the cheese in my huuuuge mansion :)

I know where you live.

Muwahahahahhahaha

Lucky for me i survived, and in the dead of the night i blew a hole in your manor, and found the cheese! I took the cheese, and i retreated to my fortress in tibet, where i put the cheese in a plexi-glass case, in a room set with booby traps and full of laser beams that, when disrupted, set off a security system that first shoots at you, then calls in my guards who will finish youu off.

Now with the cheese secured, its time to plan World Domination!

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

because I was magic, I followed your pacman space shuttle and expoloded it with my magic eye beams.

It blew up and the cheese floated into my arms

I returned to earth a hero!

everyone worshiped me, and I hid the cheese in my huuuuge mansion :)

You Don't know where ezlo lives!!

Don't lie....

I know where ezlo lives, i know him irl

Off topic i know

Luck be a Lady

boris... dude... of course she knows where i live. shes my freakin sister... <.<

ANYway...

I didn't die because i was busy beating the FINAL final boss in Sonic atsr and was going at such a high speed the explosion passed thru me... ::' (go darkspine sonic! woot! :mrgreen: )

So i find you, i tap you on shoulder, you turn around, OMG IM GONE! AND SO'S THE CHEESE!

hehehehehe :XD:

i turn you into zezzima with a cape of achivement and you get mauled by noobs! meanwhil i steal the cheese and hid it in the real zezzimas bedroom

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

i make remote controlled cat and switch it with zezima's cat(hope he has one) and then cat steels chees and gives it to me and i go to moon with my rocket

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

i tell your squad that you cheated and they maul you on the moon, bringing you back to an Earth prison. On the way, the cheese falls out of your pocket and i take!

THEN i run and join a game of ELEMENTAL on bbc bitesize and that takes SOOOO long, that by the time it's done and you can find me again, you will ALL BE DEAD!!! mwuhahahaha! :twisted:

I freeze my self until you are finished, and when you are i unfreeze and take the cheese, but this time to my intergalactic battlestation, complete with nuclear defenses and lasers, as well as cannons that shoot cows! I hide it in the center, in a room defended by a pink gorilla names mike.

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

vilnn2.png

i come with starship Enterprise and destroy your intergalactic battlestation then i see chees floating in space and beem it abord. i cut chees on 4 parts and i sendeach part to another galaxy

F2p forever

(he said you told him where it was, so you must have told him it was with shivers and he took it from her)

The problem is, the president is one of my minions, and he orders the secret service to "conviscate the cheese", and once he has it he sends it to me, where i hide it in my secret bunker in as secret place on a secret planet in a secret galaxy, where it is defended by a trio of rabid squirrels

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

vilnn2.png

i was watching you while you were hiding it to secret galaxy, so now i know where it is, i teleport there kick trio of rabid squirrels steal chees and hide it in Sun

F2p forever

I'm ready for myself saying "Don't do it." so I freeze the sun and get the cheese. Then I get to the past and tell my pastself "Don't do it." as I had it all planned my pastself listens. So no world end today.

I hide it in a spaceship that's on the way to Mars after ten minutes. Then I hurry the hell up to my car, and drive away.

Except for me, after I buy a timestopper from Gyro Gearloose, I freeze you. Take the cheese, replace your cheese with a bomb, since you run so fast you don't notice the cheese is gone and you explode.

Then I give it to something even faster, that no magic, or time freezing can catch. :twisted:

elzo elzo elzo!! <3:<3:<3:

geez, are you 8 or something!?!?!?!

Except for me, after I buy a timestopper from Gyro Gearloose, I freeze you. Take the cheese, replace your cheese with a bomb, since you run so fast you don't notice the cheese is gone and you explode.

Then I give it to something even faster, that no magic, or time freezing can catch. :twisted:

Yes, ME!

I hide the cheese in bin ladens holiday home!

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!