Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

places it a toilet, then flushes it. it goes into the secptic sewerline, and rots and turns into soil, then grass grows out of that soil, and then the crass gets eaten by a cow, then the cow uses the "little boys room" and that then gets sholed, put in a composter, and then eaten by ants.

then the some ants migrate and go to mexico....

and some to nunavut....

and some swam to japan....

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

im too lazy to collect all the ants and somehow :oops: get the cheese back so i just buy a new slice of cheese from the food store in port sarim :P

after that, i go to karjama to get lobbies :D

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Oh no you don't. If you're the knight in your avatar I can shoot you and take the cheese away from you easily. Oh damn it, the armour is made out of steel. :wall:

I use hire a demon and ask him to use magic to let the lobsters attack you, and he gives me the cheese.

Then I fludge it down the drain. :twisted:

o no!! i dont have 4gp to buy cheese anymore :wall:

I kill the demon u hired and get 1 mil :P

Then i buy a new piece of cheese and hid in the muddy key chest

You already used ur muddy key Blaziken Master so you cant get it :twisted:

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Fool you didn't expect me did you. I use my muddy key to get the chheese and give it to TBM as a welcome back present.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

Me, I haven't taken a bath in two years anyways. Ouh la la! sea creature has teeth! bites part of the cheese away! People, our game is now half-eaten by the sea creature! The cheese must now be reffered as the half-cheese!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Because my whole family farts all of the time I can easily withstand the farts of the sea-creature. I go beat the freakin crap out of him, get the other half of the cheese, and find Harrinator. I beat him up, because I'm still pumping with adrenalin from the fight with the sea-creature, and I take the other half of the cheese and melt the two pieces back together. Then I collapse from exaustion. Next person can easily take the cheese.

dtrishde5.jpg

Thanks to ThruItAll for my sweet sig.

UNBANNED!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

i steel the cheese from his cold, lifeless hands and hide it under the sofa where the decades will pass unnoticed and the quest for cheese will end in forgen knowlige :-w

PS i still know About the cheese :mrgreen:

pss who ever writes somthin below me will probably steal the cheese

will take advive on how to upload sig and avatar

ty :D

pss who ever writes somthin below me will probably steal the cheese

well, duh.

I steal the cheese and make a tasty sandwich from it and give it to a ramdom lady in the street, who takes it to Ireland, yay, IRELAND

gazzy.jpg

Are you sick and tired of people telling you what to put in your sig? So am I. No, don't put this in your sig, you'll be doing what THEY want!

if the vault is infinetly thick couldnt you not put it in or get it out? :-k

assuming that ur plan does work, i grab the cheese before you close the vault door and feed it to a cow. I kill the cow and cook its meat. I give the meat to a noob for free and now its his prized posession so he will never trade it. It stays in his bank forever!!! :twisted:

Primeaction.jpeg

TBM the cheese is still in the cow, prime action killed the cow before the cheese was ever digested, so you only have meat. I walk up to the cow and take the cheese from the dead cow's stomach. Then fly myself to pluto and sit on a rock.

woah, i havne posted for 3 pages...

i sit on tbm and eat his pokeball, thinking it was a soufle. then, while he is crying over his lost pokemon, i take the cheese (slightly soaked in theblazicanmasters tears)

ps. i like your signature.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great