Max Hit

Tarrance10

the best armor for f2p is rune, and the strongest weapon for f2p is rune 2h, which you can both use with your stats

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

There only 5k, you can get 3k if you buy in world 1 right by the smithing place in varrock.

The best armor for you is full rune, rune scimmy and 2h, some cape, stronghold boots, str ammy, any gloves (G D hide vamps are the best but you don't have 40 range) For just your max hit you need r2h str ammy and str pots, and the best str prayer you got.

u need 49 to make a ruby amulet(which is a str ammy after u use a cosmic rune on it) and to get the max u need rune 2h and str ammy and full rune and pray and pot

desel4.png

image-5D47_4966F294.jpg

u need 49 to make a ruby amulet(which is a str ammy after u use a cosmic rune on it) and to get the max u need rune 2h and str ammy and full rune and pray and pot

you need level 50 crafting to make a ruby ammy, and then you need 49 mage to enchant it to become a str ammy.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

you need level 50 crafting to make a ruby ammy, and then you need 49 mage to enchant it to become a str ammy.

are they f2p or p2p to make?

okey dokey

wat all do i need for str ammy's again

and wat all do i need for power ammy's?

str ammy = 1 gold bar, 1 amulet mold, 1 ball of wool, 1 cut ruby, 1 cosmic, 5 fire runes (or fire staff), 50 crafting, 49 magic

power ammy = 1 gold bar, 1 amulet mold, 1 ball of wool, 1 cut diamond, 1 cosmic, 10 earths (or earth staff), 70 crafting, 57 magic

okey dokey

wat all do i need for str ammy's again

and wat all do i need for power ammy's?

str ammy = 1 gold bar, 1 amulet mold, 1 ball of wool, 1 cut ruby, 1 cosmic, 5 fire runes (or fire staff), 50 crafting, 49 magic

power ammy = 1 gold bar, 1 amulet mold, 1 ball of wool, 1 cut diamond, 1 cosmic, 10 earths (or earth staff), 70 crafting, 57 magic

alrighty, i'll keep that in mind once i get my crafting and magic up that high, they r currently at: crafting: 42 and magic: 35