Is there another paint program like paint?

JPMC Mate

I was wondering if there is another good paint program just or almost like paint,cuz i Don't have paint on my parent's computer(I dont know why).

if anyone knows of another good progran like paint,then please tell me.I thank you in advance. :o :)

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

thanks,any otherz?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

is appleworks more easier or is the GIMP easier than appleworks

azeem1992.png

I prefer Flash myself(mostly because its the only thing I've used other than Paint and Maya), but it costs, you can download a 30 day trail from macromedia.com though

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I cant use a 30-day trial,cuz ill need to post pictures most of everyday.Any others?

azeem1992.png

the best is artrage , i got it and it has so many different things, there's the paint brush, that looks so real, there's no hard edges like paint. its basicly the best program out there, you have to try this. you can agust how slanted your pensil is, how much pain is on your brush, use a palate knife to move stuff around, put a trace image, to trace over it, put a image right onto the page... its truly the best, i'v tried mostly all the other ones, and i find art rage the best.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I have tried InfranView and i didn't like it so im gonna uninstall it later.

I can't understand how to crop my picture on The Gimp.

shivers21-Ill try artrage

Viktorkrum77-I guess i might try Lightwace 3D

crimsonking- Ill try Flash I guess

Devilsdragon-Ill think about photoshop

Everyone,R any of those programs that are listed programs in which i can paste a prnt scrn image and crop it easily?

if not please tell me a program like paint that does?

azeem1992.png

sounds good.

azeem1992.png

I have already tried paint.net but it didn't work for me

azeem1992.png

The GIMP

It's at http://www.gimp.org

omg i hate GIMP so much!!! i can't even install it!!! go onto page go to downlaods...then what there are like 600 million things to click, i've tried "dowload v2.4" or whatever it says but that does nothing it installs then it won't let me install it, anyone got help with this?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

•  

[*:2a9wmnu0]Graphicsgale

[*:2a9wmnu0]NeoPaint

[*:2a9wmnu0]Paint.net

[*:2a9wmnu0]Photoshop trial.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)